Lace

NSFW; If you are younger than the age of content where you live I suggest you skip this chapter however I am a person on the other side of a screen and can not stop you. This is slightly aged up, they are seniors, so aged at roughly 18-19 range, the age of consent where I live is 16 so don't jump down my throat :)

After school that day we all went to Yuki's place. We had been planning a sleepover for some time and it was a perfect excuse to avoid my parents now that they were back in town. I had never had a good relationship with them. Sure I loved them, but I sure as hell didn't like them, and they didn't like me either. Their only daughter was close to flunking and they were fully aware of my little addiction, but there was nothing they could really do about it. 

I didn't bother to bring clothes with me as Yuki and I shared a dress size, I did bring my own undergarments, however. The second we walked through the door Yuki showed us what rooms we could sleep in which was odd because we all usually slept in the living room, well before she started officially dating Atsumu that is. Yuki's family owned a mansion so there were definitely enough rooms, there might have even been enough for everyone in our graduating class to stay the night. Two of the rooms were divided how you would expect, Atsumu would stay in Yuki's room, and Osamu and Kita would share a room, however, Yuki insisted I share a room with Rin, since "It would be totally weird for us not to since everyone else was in pairs". An obvious excuse to hide the fact that she wanted to know what would happen. 

We all sat down in her living room, Rin immediately pulling out the green while Atsumu found a couple of bottles of whiskey and rum.

"No, get the good stuff!" Yuki insisted, "I want tonight to be fun!"

Atsumu pulled a bottle down from the top shelf, the label showing "Clase Azul Reposado Tequila". It looked as if I'd have to sell my soul to pay for the bottle alone. I chose to sit on the floor, next to the chair Suna happened to be sitting in. He rolled three perfect blunts, handing one to each of the twins. Kita sat on his boyfriend's lap, head resting on his chest, staring longingly at the silver fox's lips. Samu took ahold of the bottom's chin, kissing him gently as smoke rolled out of the corners of his mouth. 

Atsumu sat a shot down in front of me and Yuki. We intertwined our arms and tilted our heads back. As the warm liquid left behind a sting in my throat I knew tonight was gonna be more than eventful. Atsumu pulled down another bottle of alcohol, this time bourbon. From my years of knowing these five people, I knew only two of us liked it, myself and Rin. Rin filled his mouth, took a firm hold of my face, and pulled me closer. I looked up at him, knowing exactly where this was going. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out slightly. He swallowed, smirking before closing the distance between us. He pulled me onto his lap, bottle in one hand and blunt in the other. I let out a small hymn of surprise before turning my face away from him.

"Still being cold-hearted are we?" He asked, sinking back into the chair a little further.

"You guys were so casual at lunch but now look at you!" Yuki teased, "Oh (Y/N)! Kita-San! I got you guys a present!"

Yuki lept up, grabbing my wrist and quickly dragging me to her room, grabbing Kita along the way. She ran to her closet without a word, pulling out three boxes. She handed one to each of us, quickly opening her own to reveal a pink lace bodysuit. I threw the lid of my box off in disbelief, finding a black, three-piece set including a bra, panties, and leg guarders. Kitas had white lace panties and white guarders.