Smoke Rings

I pumped my fist in the air as Atsumu smacked the ball hard against his palm, spiking it over the net with a smug look painted across his face. Osamu gave him a small smile of approval before immediately turning his attention back to the game at hand. We were one point away from winning the finals in our district. If the boys pulled this off, we would head to nationals. I squeezed my lips shut in anticipation as Suna jumped off the ground, straightening his arms above the net in a successful block. The suspense was thick in the air as the opposing team's libero saved the ball without hesitation. It was thrown up and spiked into our side of the court. Akagi saved it with no problem like he always did. Ojiro bumped it to Osamu, who set it to Atsumu then...

"WE WON!" I screamed, rushing out onto the court to congratulate the boys. It wasn't a far journey, as the manager, I was already sitting on the bench with the coach, "I'm so proud of you guys!"

Atsumu and Osamu wrapped their arms around me in unison, cheering loudly as the rest of the team huddled around us.

"Suna! Kita!" Asumu called out as we moved out of the crowd, "Get your asses over here! Let's roll!

Suna turned in our direction, his slim, slightly muscular frame standing out from the rest. He walked over to the bench, picking up his bad before walking over to our group, Kita quickly following after. We took our time walking to the car, talking about the best parts of the game. My arm brushed against Suna's, but just for a second. He threw his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer like he always did, they all did it to be fair, "So what'd you think of my block, short stuff?"

"You were amazing out there, Rin." I rolled my eyes before brushing his arm off of me, "So did the rest of you."

Osamu was next to tease me, grabbing my hand and lifting it to his lips, "Come on, you gotta admit I did the best."

"Everyone did great, you included, Samu," I said with a chuckle, pulling my hand away gently. 

I ran straight into Kita's chest, not even realizing he was in front of me. Atsumu made sure I had no route of escape by grabbing my waist, standing behind me with a wide smirk on his face. 

They brought their lips to my ears, their breath tickling my neck, "Don't be so general, (Y/N)." They whispered in unison.

"Oh enough you guys!" annoyance and a slight giggle took over my tone. They let go and began walking side by side.

"Whose car did we take again?" Atsumu asked, throwing his arm around his silver-haired brother.

"Mine." Suna quietly replied, digging through his bag to make sure he had what we were all excited about. 

"What all did you pack?" I asked, trying to sound inconspicuous as I leaned closer to the brunet.

"Brownies, cake, two jars, a couple of other things" He simply replied, "Where are we going tonight?"

"My place again," I said with a smile, knowing my parents were on another business trip.