Phone Call

Emma

I woke up on a couch in an unfamiliar place. I slowly sit up to see the Mikaelsons and Hayley looking at me. My eyes land on Klaus and I immediately rush into his arms.

"Thank you" I whisper against his chest. He strokes my hair and tells me he'll always be here. I pull away and lay back down, feeling weak and dizzy.

"Are you okay Emma? You're not healing." Hayley asks.

"No. I wont be for a while either." I reply.

Klaus gives me some of his blood to heal me. I'm still weak but I'm no longer bleeding.

"What happened?" Elijah asks.

"They're called the British Men of Letters. They thought they could get Sam and Dean to do whatever they want by kidnapping me. So they did." I say, keeping it short.

"How did they manage to do that? And why weren't you healing?" Freya asked.

"Simple. The one true weakness of an original vampire is White Oak. Mine, because im....evolved.... is something else. They have access to that something else and ambushed me with it when I walked through the door. I had just enough time to call Klaus for help before I passed out from it." I say.

"Well what is it?" Hayley asked. I turn and glare at her.

" Nothing you need to know about." I say sternly.

"I am your mother. You will not-" I cut her off.

"You may have given birth to me, but you are NOT my mother. Stop calling yourself that, its pathetic. You're a damn good mother to Hope and I respect you for that, but not to me. Remember when I said Davina was a better mother than you? Yeah, that still stands. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go call two of the most important people in my life and tell them I just got kidnapped, then obliterate an entire organization that holds the only means to kill me." I say walking out.

Klaus

She walked out and I looked up at Hayley.

" There is no denying that that's my child." I smirked and walked out after Emma.

"You didnt have to come with me you know." She says.

"I know." I say as I walk next to her.

The rest of the walk was silent. She seemed like she didnt want to talk, so I didnt push it. We got to the bunker and Emma called the Winchester boys.

Emma

"Hold on what?!" I hear Dad say.

"Sammyyyyy I told you NOT to put me on speaker you jerk." I whine to my uncle.

"Sorry kiddo. I had to." He responds.

"That's it, we're coming home. I'll just call another hunter to finish the case." Dean says.

"No, Dad. It's fine. I'm alright, promise. And if you really wanna come home then I can look into the case with my magic and tell you what it is so you can finish faster. Either way, you're finishing that case." I say.

"Okay, fine. We'll finish the case." Dad says.

"Okay. Good. I love you, Dad. See you when you get home." I say.

"I'm here too" Sam butts in.

" I love you too uncle moose" I say.

" Hang up. Right now" he says. I know he's giving me the classic Sam Winchester bitch face through the phone.

"Bye guys." I say. They respond with bye and I hang up the phone.

Hey guys! This is kind of just a filler because I didn't want to do a major time skip. Sorry it's so short but I have big plans for upcoming chapters, so get ready. Dont forget to vote and comment. Love you guys💙