The Talk

Emma
The three of us sat at the table as I prepared to tell them what I am and answer their questions. As I’m trying to figure out how to explain everything to them, Sam speaks up.

“So, you’re a witch, right? I mean we just saw you blow up a whole building with your mind.” He says. Well, thinking time is over.

“Sort of.  I’m a tribrid.” I say.

“ A what?” says Dean.
 (All I could think about when I was writing this line was when Elijah asked Damon for an apology😭😂)

“A tribrid. Part vampire, part werewolf, part witch. My mom was a werewolf and my dad is the original hybrid. I get the werewolf gene from my mom, my vampire side from my dad, and my witch side comes from my grandmother on my dad’s side.” I say.

“Okay. Sorry, by the way, for you know, killing that guy back there. I didn't know he was with you. I just saw a demon and acted. I would have tried to save him if I knew.” Sam said softly. I guess he thought I would be sad or angry but i wasn’t. I just shrugged my shoulders.

“It's okay. He was just my driver. I only knew him for like a day. And I've known his name for less than 12 hours. Plus, he had no family so it won’t raise any suspicion.” I say to them. I didn’t want to tell them where I was from or anything because they might try to send me back. Plus, if I have to leave them, I can just compel them to forget everything I told them.

“Oh, well then why are you here and not with your family? Do you need a ride, cause we can take you back.” Dean said and my eyes widened.

“NO! Don't take me back. I do NOT want to go back there. Plus, they don't live in Kansas. I kinda ran away from home. My family didn’t really treat me right except for my uncle and his girlfriend, who became an aunt to me. They helped me leave. My uncle, he’s a vampire, he compelled Mark which is the guy you killed, to drive me here. He knows that the rest of my family won't think to look in a small town in Kansas.” They look at me with sad looks. I should probably leave. I'm sure they don't want a kid getting in their way. 

“I should probably go. I’ll find somewhere to go but I don’t want to get in your way. Thanks for helping me back there.” I say as I get up and start walking to the door.

“Wait.” I hear and turn around. “ Do you- do you want to stay here? With us? We can take care of you, ya know if you'd like.” Sam says. Did he just? Is he really?

“ A-are you sure?” I ask nervously.

“Yeah. We’re sure.” Dean says. I smile and run up to him, hugging him. 

“Thank you.” I say. 

“No problem kiddo. Let's get you settled in and we can get to know you better” Sam says. They led me to a room and told me that Dean's room was next to me on the right and Sam’s room was across the hall, 2 doors to the left. They walked out and I started unpacking my things. I  put all of my books and grimoires on the bookshelf, and put all of my clothes and shoes away. I put my jewelry box on the nightstand, and all of my pictures on the wall. After putting everything where I wanted it, I walked out of the room and found Sam and Dean. They gave me a tour of the place and we ended in the library. My eyes lit up at all of the books they had. We sat on the couch and I started explaining my life story to them.

“ Okay. My full name is Emma Grayce Mikaelson, I was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, I’m 8 years old, and my birthday is January 4. I am part of the Original family, my favorite color is purple, I love art, reading, sports, and a whole bunch of other stuff. The Original family are the first vampires in the world, or at least the first of MY species of vampire. There's Freya Mikaelson, my aunt. She's a witch. My uncles Elijah and Kol Mikaelson. They’re both vampires. My aunt, Rebekah Mikaelson is a vampire. My father, Niklaus Mikaelson, but he goes by Klaus, is a hybrid. Vampire and werewolf. My Mother, Hayley Marshall is a hybrid. She used to just be a werewolf but she was killed the moment she gave birth to me and my sister and had to drink our blood to live. And lastly, my twin sister Hope Mikaelson. She's a tribrid like me. She was born first. My family paid more attention to  my sister than me. They always mistreated me and ignored my existence. The only ones that actually loved me were my uncle Kol and his girlfriend Davina. They were the ones that helped me run away. My uncle Kol compelled the driver and chose my location and Davina put a cloaking spell on me so that they can't find me. I also put a memory spell on them so that they forgot where they sent me and a protection spell on them so that the rest of my family can't hurt them for helping me or try to use them to find me. And now, I’m here.” I say. They both got up and hugged me. I told them about triggering my werewolf curse and how I activated my vampire side as well.

 After summarizing my life story, we talked and got to know each other more. It was getting late so I got ready for bed and called Uncle Kol and Aunt Davina. I told them what happened and we talked for a little while. Throughout our conversation, the other Mikaelsons kept trying to find out where I am and listening in on our conversation. After talking to them for a few hours, we hung up and I tried to go to sleep. I kept tossing and turning, so I got out of bed and crept into Dean’s room. He was sleeping so I just climbed on the bed next to him. He woke up and looked over to me.

“Hey kiddo, what's wrong?” he says.

“I can’t sleep. Can I stay in here with you?” I ask him softly. He nods his head and I cuddle into his side, drifting off to sleep.

A/N I'm sorry for the delay guys! I was supposed to post this yesterday but I got so busy with school that I completely forgot. The next couple chapters will be short. Important, but really short.