If You Love Me Let Me Go

Emma

I woke up a few hours later with so many thoughts running through my mind. What about Sam? He's gonna be all alone. Why cant I bring Dad back? Maybe I can talk to him one last time.
With this last thought in my head, I went into my dad's room and grabbed one of his watches. Then I went to my magic room to summon his spirit.  I didnt need a salt circle because the walls of the room and the door are lined with salt. Lighting a candle, I closed my eyes and began the spell.

"Religata coniuntione spiritus invoco per lucernam nostram." I chanted.

I stood there for a minute and it was completely silent.

"I thought I said no bring me back to life." I hear Dad's voice and I turn around.

"Hi Dad. And technically, I didnt bring you back, I just summoned your spirit. Theres a difference." I say with a soft smile.

"What's wrong, Em." He says.

"I miss you. I didnt get to say goodbye. And I dont know what to do. Like at all. Uncle Sammy told me that you said to give the Mikaelsons a second chance, but what about Sammy? He'll be alone. And why cant I just bring you back? I just dont know what to do, Dad. I need you here. I cant do this without you. Why did you have to go?" I break down crying.

"I know it hurts, honey. But you can get through this, okay? I promise. And Sammy's gonna be okay too. I told him to settle down, move on, and have the life he's always wanted. You'll both be okay. And you're part witch, baby. You can talk to me whenever you want. And take care of Baby for me." He says. I look up at him and wipe my tears.

"I love you, Dad." I say, standing up.

"I love you too, sweetheart. I miss you so much." He replies.

"I miss you too. I'm gonna go talk to Uncle Sam now. I think I'm gonna go back to New Orleans tomorrow." I say walking over to the candle. I mutter a quick spell so that I'm able to hug him. I turn around and gave him a bone crushing hug. He hugged me back and held me tight.

"Please dont go, Daddy. Please, just let me bring you back" I beg. He hugs me tighter and kisses the top of the my head.

"I have to. And I'm okay here. I'm at peace. You have to let me go." He says.

"I dont want to." I sniffle.

"I know, but you have to. I love you, Emma." He says.

"I love you to, Dad. Bye." I say softly.

"Bye, sweetheart. I am so proud of you" He responds. He has a smile on his face and take a few moments to memorize every detail of his face. I close my eyes and blow out the candle. I leave my eyes closed for a few seconds. Hoping he will still be there, I open them only to be met with emptiness.

Wiping my tears, I set off to Sammy's room.

Sam

I was sitting in my room, trying to deal with Dean's death. Its probably harder on Emma because she didnt get to say goodbye and I did. Just as I'm about to get up to check on her, there is a soft knock on my door.

"Come in." I say

"Hey, Sam." Emma says coming in the room.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" She asks coming to sit on my bed.

I nod my head and she starts talking.

"So, I was think about going back to New Orleans tomorrow but I dont want to leave you by yourself. And Dad told me that you'll be okay but I dont know what to do. By the way I summoned Dad so I could say goodbye." She says.

I sigh. I knew this was coming.

"Em, go. Be with your family and patch things up. I'll be fine. I promised my brother I'd move on and that's what I'll do. Besides, you can call me anytime alright?" I say to her.

She leans over and hugs me.

" Thanks Sammy." She says.

"No problem kiddo. Now let's get the bunker packed up so we can get out of here tomorrow. Both of us." I tell her standing up.

For the rest of night, we pack up the bunker, we split most of Dean's stuff and spent the time sharing memories of him. At about 2 am, we finally went to sleep. Emma crashed in Dean's room. I know this is hitting her hard.