Meeting Him

*5 years later*

Emma 
Its been 5 years since I met Sam and Dean. I’ve been hunting with them and I can honestly say its really fun. I still call Uncle Kol and Vina at least twice a day and I talk to Marcel, Josh and Sofya as well. I learned that Deigo was killed and I cried for a few days. They come see me sometimes when I’m in other states for hunts. I met Castiel, Crowley, and Lucifer and they all love me! Today, I'm meeting someone else. I don’t know who though. I got up, showered, and put on this outfit.

After getting dressed, I walked into the library to see Dad and Sam sitting in the chairs and a guy around my age sitting on the couch

“ Hi, Im Jack

“ Hi, Im Jack.” He says smiling and waving at me. Holy hell he’s adorable. He’s seems so happy and pure and he’s just so cute and- wait. What? No. No, Emma don’t think like that. 

“Hey, Im Emma” I say walking over to sit next to him. 

“What, no hi?” I hear dad say with a mouthful of food. Uncle Sammy agreed with him. 

“ Hi Uncle Sammy,” Sammy waves,  “ Hi Dad.” He smiles and nods hi. I wait for a couple of seconds because that as the first time I’ve called him dad out loud. He goes back to his food and Sam and I just stare at him. He stops chewing and his eyes go wide. 

“Did she just call me dad? Did you just call me dad?” He says excitedly. I nod my head and go sit on the couch with Jack. Its been a few hours and Jack and I have just been talking and getting to now each other. Hes so sweet and funny. I learned that he’s a nephilim and the son of Lucifer. Sam and Dad left to go get some food for the bunker or something. I wasn't really paying attention.

“Hey, do you want to go to my room and we can watch movies”? I ask him. 

“Sure” he says and stands up. We walked to my room and I put on Star Wars.

We’ve watched about 3 Star Wars movies and Sam and Dad haven’t come back yet. Jack and I took a snack break and talked some more. Then I put in Captain America: The First Avenger because we will NOT let his innocent soul live life without watching the MCU movies. Jack and I sat in my beanbag chair in front of the tv, cuddled under a blanket. At some point in the movie, I fell asleep with my head on Jack’s chest. 

Jack :)
Emma is really cute. She’s nice and funny and smart. We were watching a movie from something called Marvel? Emma fell asleep on my chest and I continued to watch the movie. Its really good. I looked down at Emma and smiled. I think I like her. She’s just perfect.

Cute:). So here is a filler chapter of Jack and Emma meeting each other for the first time.