Kidnapped

Emma

Gabe, Hope and I were out playing tricks on people. It was mostly Gabe doing the work, Hope and I just came up with the ideas.

"Oooh make everyone's phone start ringing at the same time then when they take it out make it stop then start again when they put it away" I say and he does it.

After a few hours of messing with people, Uncle Elijah decided it was time to go home.

Once we get back into the living room, black smoke started to rise up through the ground. We stop walking and Dad grabs mine and Hope's arms. Gabe goes into angel mode and takes out his archangel blade, also calling for Cas, Lucifer, and Crowley who all appear ready to fight.

Hope and I feel the smoke crawling up or legs and we look at each other. Having at quick twin telepathy moment. Dad and I have our mate bond, but Hope and I have a twin bond.

E- Hope, it's Kal. I know why he wants me but I'm not sure why he's trying to take you too. Get Dad to let me go. I'll be fine.

H- no way. You're not doing this alone. You're my sister. My twin. We we're born together and we'll do this together. If he lets you go, he lets me go too.

E- Hope you don't have-

H- Emma! We do this together. Always and Forever.

We nod at each other, knowing this will be the last time we see our family for a whole.

"Dad" we say. He looks at us and notices the smoke.

"You have to let us go" I tell him softly.

"WHAT?!" everyone turns to look at us.

"Let us go Dad. We'll be okay. I promise. We won't let anything happen to each other." Hope says to him.

"Girls are you crazy?" Freya steps in.

"Maybe a little. But we'll be okay. Well come back. You have my word." I say to then all. Dad's grip on us tightens slighty and I look towards Gabe for help.

"Gabe. Come on, you know I'll be okay. And you know I won't let anything happen to Hope" I say to him. He looks away me apologetically and shakes his head.

"Sorry kiddo. I'm gonna have to agree with your family on this one." He says. I then make an offer, knowing he'll consider it.

"What if I say yes?" I say to him. He looks at me confused then it clicks. He considers it for a second.

"NO!" he points a finger at me talking a few steps forward. "Absolutely not."

"What are you guys talking about?" Mom asked.

"She wants me to use her as a vessel. That way you can let them go and I'll still be with them." Gabe responds, not taking his eyes off me.

"No. You two will stay here." Elijah said stepping up.

The smoke was getting thicker and we didn't have much time left.

With one last look at each other, Hope and I grabbed hands and knocked them all out.

"Ad somnum" we say together. I feel Dad's hand leave my arm and hear multiple thumps. Still holding hands, we let Kal take us.

Klaus

I woke up slightly dizzy. I look around and see everyone else starting to wake up as well. I didn't see the twins so I vamped around the compound to look for them. They're gone.

"DAMN IT! " I yell, picking up a vase and throwing it against the wall.

I then walk back inti the living room where everyone is looking around in a panic.