Wing AU

I think you know whats up,, angst lol

2062 words

!!TRIGGER WARNINGS!!
Blood
Gore
Panic attacks
Suicidal thoughts
Mentions of abuse

(Third person pov)

Tommy was exiled from his own nation and was now out in  the wilderness with his dead brother and his "New friend" 

who actually was starting to manipulate him and warp his mind.

Tommy was now  in the air with his brother flying around in the rain, it's something he's always loved to do, ever since he learned how to fly.

"You've gotten a lot better with dodging tree branches down low" Ghostbur  clapped

"Yea I have" Tommy said as he weaved thorough branches and wet leaves.

"Just make sure you don't go to far Tommy, I can't have you leaving exile" Dream said from below, he didn't have wings, he had a trident but he mainly used that for transportation.

"boohoo I do what I want bitch" Tommy stuck out both middle fingers out at dream.

"Are you sure about that Tommy?"   Dream said, taking out his axe and bow.

"No no I'll stay here just don't hurt me like that!"  The blonde said in a panic, he couldn't have his wings hurt or destroyed, it was the only thing that made him feel connected to his family in any way.

Ghostbur was holding a makeshift umbrella lower to the ground than Tommy, Ghostbur couldn't be in the rain too long or he would melt. From what he remembered  he never liked the rain much anyways.

(Like 3 weeks later)

Tommy was staring at Dream in fear, The odd godlike- creature has found his hidden chests and was completely silent going through his inventory. The blonde saw that Dream took out tnt and started placing it down all over logsted.

"No! Dream I'm sorry!" Tommy stumbled towards Dream, it felt as if his knees would give out at any moment, it felt like he'd pass out at any moment really.

"Tommy, You hid CHESTS from ME!"

Tommy flinched

"Friends aren't supposed to hide things from each other Tommy"  he said as he placed tnt down by the chests.

"NO! PLEASE DREAM I- I'M SORRY!" Tommy franticly took a few pictures of Tubbo from one of the chests that he had.

"Please don't blow it up I-I Gave you my armor, and my tools!" Tommy was trying to convince dream not to blow anything up but dream was furious.

"How am I supposed to know you weren't gonna try and fight back against me with all of this shit?! I can no longer trust you Tommy" Dream said as he lit the tnt and put up his shield.

Tommy just stood there, his body now covered in burns his ears rang, and he started to cough.

"I'm sorry Dream,, I'm so sorry please do-" he felt someone grab his arm and he yelped, Dream was digging his nails into a fresh burn.

"Dream stop that hurts!"

Dream hit Tommy in the face to shut him up.

Dream dragged Tommy out into an open area as tommy profusely apologized to Dream.

"Stop apologizing, you need to learn your lesson and respect me, respect authority, Something you've never learned how to do." Dream snarled, Tommy flinched and blocked for a strong blow from Dream but instead he was thrown to the ground.

"What are you doing? I said I was-" He cut himself off as he saw dream take out his axe.

Dream put his foot on Tommy's back, he then swung his axe back and paused,
"This is your fault, you brought this apon yourself."