The Adoption(s)

How Phil adopted each of his sons
(My hcs atleats)

(This took so long to write oml, Its also very long because I hate second parts)
( 4235 words)

!!WARNINGS!!
Abuse warning
Suicide warning

Wilbur Soot

Phil was always good with kids so he wanted some of his own, he had a nice house quite far from his home town, with a big backyard leading to a forest, a perfect place for a child to grow up in. 

Phil contacted a foster system saying he was willing to adopt a kid and that he had a home that he though would be perfect for a kid to grow up in, after they came in and inspected a few things they agreed to let Phil adopt a kid, Philza later met an eight year old boy, he was dressed in a yellow sweater, jeans and convers, his name was Wilbur, the kid was quite shy but when they got to talking they bonded quite well.

Once Wil was brought home he was in awe at the house.

"Your home is so big!" the kid said stepping inside putting his backpack of belongings on the ground.

"Heh, I guess, the backyard is bigger though" Phil laughed.

"You have a back yard?" Wilbur said looking at Phil in amazement.

Philza was told about the kid's poor living condition beforehand, He lived in a trailer park with his young single mom, She tried her hardest to take care of Wilbur but after a while things became too difficult and, to say the least Wilbur found his mom dead on the couch. I was told she committed suicide because she didn't know how to take care of her kid, I was angry that she had to put Wil though that trauma instead of just putting him in foster care.

"Yea, lets set up your room then we can go outside, why don't we cook on the grill and make some burgers for your first night here, sound good?"

Wilbur nodded with excitement and ran upstairs, there was three bedrooms, the largest was Philza's it had a set color scheme of green and white, Wilbur then moved to the next room with a bed with a yellow quilt  and cream pillows and sheets, there is a dresser with a mirror on it and a desk.

"wow, my room is super nice!" Wil said as he put his stuff on the bed, he then looked out the window

"You really didn't have a nice home before did you?" Philza finally brought it up.

Wilbur frowned "no, my old home was really bad, it was small and kinda broken."

Wilbur looked at Phil and tried to put together a few words

"But I can call you my Dad right?"

Philza's eyes beamed,  he managed to make the kid feel at home enough within a few hours, enough to call him dad.

"Of course Wil" Phil knelt down and opened his arms and Wilbur walked into his new dad for a hug, Wilbur stared to tear up and cry a bit, This was the first time he ever had a dad, His hug was warm and tight, it made him feel safe, at home.

"Thank you dad" Wilbur said through tears, trying not to make it too obvious he was crying.

"you're welcome, you can cry as much as you need to, you've been through a lot Wil" Phil said rubbing Wilbur's back, scrunching up the soft material of his sweater.

Wil just broke at those words, he's barely been able to show emotion intron of his unstable mother, because she's break seeing Wilbur cry.

Phil just continued to pat and rub Wilbur's back and occasionally stroke his brown, fluffy uneven curls, he let Wilbur cry into his shoulder as much as he needed, and he didn't let go of the boy until he was ready.