Prison

^^ image up in that thing))) fuck you i have to write this now

quick little note, im using canon time,  therefore tommy was in exile for 5 year pogchamp

(shorter oneshot im sorry lolol)
1960 words

!!Warnings!!!
Suicide mention
Manipulation

Tommy fell to his knees the moment Dream told him he'd be here for a week, he stared at the lava as he screamed for help.

"SAM! SAM PLEASE"

Tears rolled down Tommy's face, he hadn't cried from pure fear since exile.

"Oh Tommy, I already told you  this, He can't hear you  you're stuck with me." Dream smiled, his mask was off due to not being allowed any outside items in the prison. 

"Shut the fuck up you ruined my life"

"now i wouldn't say that"

"You!  YOU PUT ME THROUGH FIVE YEARS OF HELL! YOU SAW ME TRY AND KILL MYSELF MULTIPULE TIMES"

"That wasn't me, that was Tubbo you know this"

"YOU MANIPULATED HIM! YOU MANIPULATED EVERYONE YOU GREEN MONSTER!" Tommy was now bawling as he screamed at his abuser, he planned to tell dream how much he affected him but he was now stuck.

"whatever you say Tommy"

The young blonde turned back to the wall of lava.

"please come and get me,,"

"Phil?"

"I,, i can't do this"

Tommy felt his head spin as he shook

"i can't be with him"

Tommy lost conscious as he hit the floor of the prison.

Dream smirked as he laughed "You idiot, you just let me win over and over again" 
he sat back in the corner of the prison and waited for tommy to wake back up.

WOo baby its Sam's Pov 

I was waiting for Tommy to tell me he's done with the visit until i heard explosions,

There was a security breach, I stood up and grabbed my sword 

"no no no no no no no Tommy can't stay in there with dream for any longer than he has to Dream will just abuse him again he was just about to get his closure"

He's been through so much already he deserves to live the rest of his childhood in peace why is everyone out to get him?

I pulled up my shield to block from the oncoming explosions  I see a tall black and white figure see me and teleport away but not before igniting the TnT. 

"God damnit Ranboo what is up with you... and Why can't you tell me" I really don't think That's really Ranboo he has an odd look in his eyes whenever i see him near here,, and whenever i look at him he teleports.  I look around  to see if there are any more traps or tnt 

wowee its been a week later *and kind of in and out of 3rd person pov and sam's pov*

I still could find no reason for the security breach and everything seemed back to normal so i was on my way to let tommy out of the vault. 

The lava rose and I could see Tommy and Dream chatting, well it was mostly Dream, Tommy just nodded in response and didn't pay me any attention, I made my way across the moving path and told Tommy it was time to go.