Dad's Birthday

HEY GUYS UH, SO AFTER TODAY'S STREAM,,,, AHAHA  anyways fluff! this is gonna be short bc Fluff isn't my forte also This is the night before Phil's birthday so it is rushed.  
Also like ,,, cottagecore theme??? 

WORD COUNT 902 

3rd person POV

It was nearly spring,  grass was starting to turn green, daffodils started to sprout, birds were coming back and singing at sunrise, but more importantly, someone very special had a birthday today.

The Middle child, Wilbur woke up first, he always does. He did his usual morning routine which was just making Coffee for the rest of the household and sitting on the back porch to watch the sun rise. 

As he sat on the swing he heard footsteps from inside and the glass door open.

The person who opened the door obviously just woke up because when they tried to say good morning it was completely illegible, Though Wilbur knew who it was right away.

"Good morning Toms" He said as he opened his arm for tommy to sit with him and still be under the blanket, since the snow just melted it was still chilly in the mornings so a Hot cup of coffee and a fuzzy blanket was just paradise. 

"Is dad awake?" The older asked.

"no, you woke me up tho so i won't be surprised if he's up" The blonde had his head resting on his brother's shoulder as the sky was changing colors.

later on the door opened again,

"ya know if we want to make Phil breakfast we have to act fast" The monotone voice spoke, he walked  out and sat on the swing with his younger brothers.

"Tech, you're never up this early" The small blonde smiled.

"Yea but its Dad's birthday and i want to do something about that, he treats us well ya know and we are just a pain in the ass most of the time, lets give the old man a good day" The pink haired brother ruffled the blonde's hair as he smiled. You rarely get to see this side of Techno, when he's all friendly and caring.

"Since when were you Nice Blade" Wilbur smiled, they were having a good time, this was rare since they were normally being chaotic.

"Since never, lets get to making French Toast, We know its Phil favorite" Techno got back up after only a few minutes of sitting next to Tommy.

Techno had trouble showing affection to his family but you could tell he tried and when he was trying.

Tommy and Wilbur stood up and walked inside to get the kitchen ready for cooking. They had an old rustic house that should have fallen apart years ago but has held this family together for ages.

Tommy got out the ingredient's and started making Smoothies, it was the only thing he was trusted with since Tommy had no kitchen knowledge.

Wilbur got out the recipe book and started preparing the delightful breakfast.

Techno was cleaning dishes and the counter so Wilbur had a place to work.

After around thirty minutes a sweet, custard smell started floating around the house, The three  started to smile since the smell had such sweet memories attached to it.

After a while, The breakfast was almost done and a shorter blond man walked through the hallways, his wings were messy, so was his hair.

"What are you boys making?" Phil yawned as he want over to make himself a cup of Coffee.

"your favorite Dadza!" Tommy ran over and handed Phil a small smoothie, He also gave his dad a quick hug until he went back to "helping" Wilbur.

Techno put plates and silverware on the table as he made his way over to the older man

"Its your birthday Phil. We decided to do a little something." Techno gave a small smile.

"You boys are the greatest" Phil smiled, he sat down at his designated spot at the kitchen table.
The cloth that was placed on the table was a nice pale green pattern, the napkins were matching and so was the flowers, Tommy was in charge of getting  the Décor so they weren't exactly neat but it was still quite pretty. 

"This is lovely boys! how long ago did you all get up?" Phil laughed as he pulled the sweet smoothie to his lips. Tommy has managed to memorize everyone's favorite flavor combo and put it into a smoothie. Phil had Banana strawberry and some orange juice mixed in with his. 

"dunno, Wilbur woke me up then Techno woke up at his normal time. You just slept in because you are old!" The young blond giggled as his oldest brother whapped the back of his head.

"Don't call him old even if its his birthday"

"You're no fun Techno!"

After another fifteen minutes the breakfast was finished and they all sat down to enjoy the food they had made. 

Phil smiled, this was his family, the three boys in front of him were his sons and they loved him, and he loved them so very much. They were normally such a hand full weather that being chaos because they are teenage boys or trauma from past homes, but now they all got together to do something for him on his birthday.

"I love you boys so much" 

"We love you too Dad!"

*projectile cries* WHY DID TOMMY HAVE TO FUCKING DIE AS I WRITE THIS WHAT THE F UCK