The Voices

Techno and Tommy angst<3 ,,, (and fluff at the end lol i can't help iiiittt)

whenever i write about all of the sbi in a house its kinda a continuation of the last thing i posted, The adoption one.

Ages of the boys

Techno and Wil: Sixteen
Tommy : Twelve

!!WARNINGS!!
Self h/rm references
Blood
bruises

1337 words 

Technoblade was having an oddly rough day today, the voices in his head were exceptionally loud today, every time someone wanted to talk to him he shot them  a glare, a glare that warned them about coming near him. The family knew of these voices and how they mainly wanted blood. Today, they really wanted blood. He knew it was morally wrong to go and kill innocent forest animals, plus it was cold. They were out of red food dye and Phil hasn't been able to make it to the store in a few days, So Techno was out of luck. He was in the corner of his room trying not to hurt himself, he was  just slowly breathing, covering his ears trying to make the voices quieter but it wasn't working.

Tommy knew his brother was hurting, he knew that Techno wanted to feel better so Tommy sat in his room brainstorming, what did his eldest brother like? His favorite food was baked potatoes, he could convince Phil to make that for dinner, He liked Pigs,  he also loves his family, But tommy knew that trying to talk to Techno wasn't really the best idea because he gives you a look that makes it seems as if he'll kill you then and there. Tommy knows how strong his brother is, and he knows how weak he is. Tommy sighed and looked up how to make fake blood, but everything required red food dye, which they didn't have.

Tommy told Phil to make Techno's favorite food and decided to make Techno Citrus tea, it was a reddish color so maybe it would help him.

"It's sweet how your trying to help Techno right now" Phil said watching his youngest make a cup of tea.

"shut the hell up i just don't want Techno to go insane" Tommy said getting flustered, he hated admitting that he liked caring for people.

Tommy carefully took the hot cup of  Tea to Techno's room, careful to not spill any on himself or the floor as he went down the stairs to the basement.

He passed other doors that were mainly storage rooms and found Techno's door, he took a deep breath in and Tommy knocked on his brother's door.

Techno's head shot up,  he shakily got in less of a scrunched  and mumbled a response to the person to come in.

The door creaked open as if the person coming inside was scared, they were.

"ello Techno" Tommy tried to smile past the fear but the only smile he knows is his awful shit eating grin, Techno took that as Tommy coming to tease him.

Tommy stepped in and walked towards his brother.

"I brought you some tea big man" Tommy was still smiling, Techno was in too much of a blurry state to think, his mind was too loud, and tommy coming in looking like he was ready to argue with Techno didn't help Techno just lunged towards Tommy wanting the world to shut the hell up.

Tommy just saw his brothers eyes getting closer to him by the second, tommy gasped and tried to block for an impact , dropping what he was holding, which was boiling hot tea. It spilled all over his chest and neck, the blood orange tea staining his shirt only made techno's voices scream louder, telling him to make more blood, they wanted more of it more and more and more. The pottery crashed on the floor as tommy threw himself in the corner to get away from his brother, Techno wasn't thinking,  he couldn't , his mind was way too foggy all he heard was ringing and someone's screaming, h didn't know if it was Tommy's or the voices.