Rest for a while Tommy, it's the best thing that will ever happen to you.

Protective older brother Wilba in the afterlife, I know this is like quite opposite from canon but we all would like to think that Wilbur was a good brother ya know? 

1947 words

Dream looked down at his masterpiece, it truly was artwork in his sick and twisted mind, the poor boy that lie underneath him, blood steadily flowing from the broken skin in his face, arms, chest, everywhere really, it was a pitiful sight to see. The servers "hero" as everyone liked to call him, dead on the prison floor all beat up and bloody.

He laughed, he let out the hardest laugh he ever had or at least since he's been in these cursed obsidian walls. He laughed as the man across the lava yelled at him, though he couldn't see the man he heard his voice getting messed up from how worked up he's gotten over a useless body on the ground. Speaking of, He looked over to said body, he looked so peaceful so calm, like he was finally at rest. Which he was, truly he was no longer in pain, no longer suffering, no longer causing others pain, no longer waiting for the next batch of abuse from someone on the SMP, he was just,, there at peace.

"Rest Tommy, its the best thing that will ever happen to you" The man who caused the chaos finally spoke. he sat down beside the body reciting the spell in his head to bring him back.

Wilbur was in the middle of a game, a solitaire game he knew he has lost but he kept staring at the cards laid out in front of him and the cards he could play just to double check if he could twist it around and win. He was almost so fixated on the cards that he didn't feel the sudden presence of a new soul in the void. He looked up to a small body on the ground a little ways away from him, he sat and stared at the body waiting for his brain to recognize who it was, they were awfully bloody so there must be another major conflict on the server.  Wilbur got bored of the body not moving so he got up and went to check it out but the closer he got the more his heart sank, he started to recognize the dirty blonde hair, the clothes, the face even though the face simply looked so broken.

"Tommy?" He surely hoped not.

The body moved, only a little bit as if trying to muster up the strength to say something in return
"W,   Wilby?"

It was true and Wilbur hated it, the poor excuse of a body in front of him was his brother, his baby brother that he raised as if his own child. Though he didn't do a very good job at raising his own child, he still regrets that. 
Wilbur picked up Tommy because Tommy obviously didn't have the strength to get up himself, Wilbur didn't dare to look down at his brother's face because he knew he'd start crying.

"Wilbur,,  is this, is this the afterlife" Tommy finally said something.

"Yes Toms, it is and you're here far too soon." The taller felt a tear start running down his cheek.

"I'm sorry"

"You shouldn't have to be sorry, you're the one who died."

Tommy just nodded, he started looking around, it was a nice meadow like the one where he grew up in when he got "adopted" by Phil and Kristen.

"I don't hurt anymore Wilbs"

"That's good Tommy, that's good. It looked like it hurt a lot" What it looked like is his baby brother got beat to death and he's really hoping that's not what happened.

"it did Wilbur, he kept hitting me, over and over again... he hit me against the wall too." At this point Tommy was crying and all he wanted was to sleep.