Puppy~ (Bakugou x Reader)

Name: Y/N L/N

Quirk: Persuade: If they look into your eyes for five seconds or more, they are able to persuade you to do whatever they say. Can cause confusion after too much use.

I look up at my screen, sighing. My teacher, Mr. Aizawa, was droning on about Hero History. I look around the screen, trying to spot my favorite blondie, but he was nowhere to be found. I keep writing down what my teacher says, sighing softly. I can't believe he skipped out on another meeting...

When I hear the class saying goodbye, I shut off the chat and get onto my messaging site, clicking on his profile. I giggle silently at the name I had on it. *Burnt Sugar*

Me: Hey, stupid, can't believe you dunked on that class meeting again! Left me to do all this myself!

*Burnt Sugar*: Hey, sorry Pup, didn't mean to. I was busy.

Me: You're lucky I don't kick your ass!!!

*Burnt Sugar*: I'd like to see you try, Dumbass. ;)

I blush from behind my screen, looking up and muttering "Dammit Katsuki.."

*Burnt Sugar*: Also, just wanna ask for the hell of it, do ya wanna vc?

Me: Sure, gimme a sec.

I look at my mirror, looking at my (H/C) hair and combing my fingers through it. I sigh, adjusting my shirt before propping my phone up on my knees, hitting the call button. He answers within seconds, his blonde hair in its usual messy state.

"Hey Dummy, whatcha doin?" I smile at him, waiting for his usual, loud, reply.

"Who the hell you callin' a dummy, huh?!" He smiles a little at the screen, fake scowling. There was a faint sound of screaming in the background.

"I was calling YOU a dummy, Kitty Kat!" I giggle, sitting up while trying to look intimidating.

"A'ite, let me get over there Puppy, I'll put ya in your place!" He winks at me, my face immediately turning a warm shade of red. I cover my face, trying to hide it from him.

"I bet you won't! I BET YOU WON'T, KATSUKI!" I point the screen up to the ceiling, waiting for his reply while holding back a laugh.

"How would you know what I'd do, huh Pup? I'm not afraid to teach ya some manners!" he shakes the phone slightly in his hand.

"You're all talk, Kitty!!! You're too CHICKEN to do anything! You hear me, CHICKEN!" I exclaim, pointing the screen back to my face. I put the screen closer to my face than before, a big smirk on my face.

"Bet, I'll be over there in ten." he chuckles softly, standing up and looking out his window. "Maybe sooner if there's no idiots on the road today."

"Wait, are you serious? You're really gonna come over here then?" I cock my head to the side, looking intently at the screen. "I hope you know that if my parents see you here, they'll kill you! You know they don't like you!"

"I guess I'm coming in through the fuckin' window then." He nods at the screen before hanging up the phone. I throw my phone onto the bed, facepalming.

"He's gonna end up getting killed one of these days." I shake my head, standing up and looking in the mirror. I smooth out my (F/C) shirt and black shorts, once again messing with my hair.

About twenty minutes later, I feel a knock on my window. I was starting to get worried, since he's never this late. I get up off my bed open it, watching the tall blonde walk in like it was his own front door. I look up at him and smile, watching him smile back half-heartedly. I found this strange, but I decided against bringing it up.

I plop down on my bed and he does the same, silently observing me. I cuddle up on his chest and I feel him flinch slightly.

"You okay, Kitty Kat?" I look up at him, his eyes closed and his arms behind his head.

"Yea, I'm good. Stop fuckin' worrying, Dumbass..." he sighs, shaking his head. I sit up, my body facing his. I put my hands on the hem of his shirt, pulling it up to reveal bruises up from his chest down to his stomach. I flinch at the mere sight of it.

"You fucking liar.. What happened, Katsuki?" he sits up, wincing slightly as he does so. His beautiful crimson orbs stare at the wall beside me as he decides whether to tell me the truth or not. He sighs after a moment, holding his hands out in front of him. I scootch closer, watching him intently.

"My mom..." Is all he says, sighing softly before looking down at his feet.

"You're okay Kitty Kat.. Why didn't you tell me? Where all does it hurt? Let me help." I tilt his head up to look into my eyes, staring into them as if I were lost in them. Without him giving it much thought, he speaks.

"Back, mostly. My chest hurts though."

"Take off your shirt." He does as asked, as if under a spell. I shake my head, looking over his bruises. I find more on his side and on his arms. I growl at the thought of someone hurting him like this. "Dammit baby... alright, lemme go get some i-ice..?" when I go to walk out of the room to grab the ice, he wraps his hand around my wrist, looking up at me. I look down at him, worried. "W-what is it?"

"Don't go.."

Hey Saplings, sorry for the short beginning of this. It literally took me a week to get THIS far. I'm sure the choices will be easier to write this time though. Anyways, your choices this time are go and grab medicine and other items to help, or stay with him like he asks. Thank all of you for being so, so patient!
Root safely!!!!