Ending 2: Stay With Him

"I... alright, Katsuki, I'm right here..." I sit down carefully in his lap, looking into his beautiful eyes. He kisses me softly, wrapping his arms around me. I put my arms around his neck, playing with his hair as his wandering hands explore my body. He grabs hold of my hands, flipping me onto the bed and holding me down. I gasp, looking up at him. "K-Katsuki, what?!" I become almost speechless, surprised at his actions.

"I still haven't put you in your place~" He smirks down at me, looking over my body like he was a hunter.. And I'm the prey.

"I..." I look over his body, feeling warmer through my entire being as I look back up into his eyes, staring into them intently. Suddenly, a surge of confidence shot through me as I smile up at him, a curious glint in my eye. "Alright then, Kitty Kat.. Punish me~" He then suddenly lets me go, sending me desperately pulling at his shirt.

"Eager are we, Puppy?~" he chuckles, pulling off his shirt and unbuttoning his pants. He reaches towards my body, slowly pulling up my shirt and taking it off, sliding my shorts off soon after. He reaches down and massages my sensitive areas, causing me to moan and squirm as I reach back and grab at my bedsheets.

"K-Katsuki, please d-don't tease me!" I close my eyes as I whimper softly, feeling his warm breaths against my skin. "I-I know I'm a bad girl, but p-please, just fuck me!~" I could hear him laughing under his breath as he stops, pulling down my panties and looking down at me.

He reaches for my top drawer, pulling out that familiar package, opening it with his teeth before sliding the plastic onto his cock. He kisses me with his soft lips, kissing down from my neck to my stomach, down to my thighs, before propping my legs up on his shoulders. My breath hitches as he positions himself on my throbbing slit, his beautiful ruby eyes looking into me as if hunger had taken over him. He pushes into me slowly, causing my walls to clench around his member, my arms reaching over and latching around his neck. He smirks at my reaction, continuing on.

"O-Oh god~" I lay my head back onto the pillow, panting lightly while getting more used to the feeling of his pulsating member inside of me.

"Damn Puppy, excited already?" He growls at me, beginning to move slowly, his smirk changing into more of a pleasured grin. I exhale deeply, looking over him intently, trying to remember every detail of the way he looks on top of me. His messy blonde hair was surprisingly tame at the moment, slightly sticking to the top of his forehead, and his eyes looking through me as if he wanted to see every single movement of my body. His muscles tense every time he moves, his entire body hot and steaming with both passion and his quirk.

He begins moving faster, my head pushing into the softness of the pillow. My mind becomes foggy, my nails clutching into Katsuki's steaming body. He hisses in pleasure, ramming his cock deeper and deeper each time my hands dig into his warm skin.

"Do you like that Puppy?~" He teases, reaching down with one hand to massage my clit as he continues pummeling into me. I cry out, my back arching as I hold back the urge to release so soon. "Tell me how much you love my cock baby~" He pulls out most of the way, slamming back into me with force, hitting that sweet spot he knew very well.

"K-Katsuki!" He smirks, continuing as he did the moment before, knowing that he's hit where I like it. He slams into me, my core aching with the temptation of release, my legs shaking violently.

"You're going to cum with me, you understand?" He says demandingly. I nod, my entire body moving on its own. I tangle one of my hands in his bright blonde hair, pulling on it slightly as he pushes himself deeply inside, my body convulsing. He continues on like this, his body becoming shakier as the moments go by. He kisses my lips and down to my ear, growling as he whispers "Cum for me baby~"

He bites down on my neck as I cry out, clutching onto him as he continues slamming down into my core, burning white. I come undone, convulsing and wrapping my body around him as he continues his assault. A few moments later, he growls and slams himself in one final time before I feel extreme heat fill up the condom inside of me, still moving slightly to ride out his orgasm. His breathing becomes deeper, pushing his head into the crook of my neck. I smile softly and move the matted hair from the back of his neck as he slowly pulls out of me, the emptiness of my body both disappointing and relieving. He pulls off the condom and throws it in the trash bin next to my bed.

About ten minutes later, I hear the door open. "Y/N! We're home!" I look at Katsuki with a worried look, and he smirks at me.

"Don't you dare do anything stupid.. I'm going to take a shower..." I move from my bed, grabbing some clothes from my drawer before draping a blanket around me. I call out "Hi Mom! I'm just getting ready to get in the shower!" They don't respond, so I assume they heard me and didn't really care. Katsuki wraps an arm around me and kisses my forehead.

"Hurry back... I want fucking cuddles." I giggle at his remark, reaching back and ruffling his hair.

"You only get cuddles when you let me kill your mom." I smile, watching him roll his eyes. "I'll be out soon. You be a good boy and keep hidden just in case okay? I love you." I wink at him before slowly walking out the bedroom door and into the bathroom, humming a happy tune. I hear him mutter something under his breath, something on the lines of "I love you too, dumbass.."

I turn on the water and wait a moment for it to get hot before going in, sitting down and enjoying the warm water hitting my soft skin. I close my eyes and smile, thinking of how lucky I am to have such an amazing person in my life. My mom comes to the door and knocks softly, leaning on it as she speaks.

"So, what did you do today? I haven't heard from you at all." I can hear the amusement in her voice. I giggle.

"Oh nothing, I just had a really, really good day..."

A/N: Hey guys, I'm SO SO SORRY it took me that long to post the next part. I was having hella bad writers block.. But I'm back in the groove I think! Please let me know what pairing/xreader you wanna read!! I'd be happy to do anything for you guys!!! Think of it as a present from me to you!