Ending 1: Make Him Stay

I suddenly grabbed him by the hand and turn him towards me, his beautiful crimson eyes staring into mine.

"K-Kiri... let go! People could see us!" He whispers worriedly. I look around myself, seeing nothing but empty streets.

"I don't see anyone, Katsuki... but just in case..." I opened my door, pulling him into my arms and slamming the door behind him. He looks at me with questioning eyes, but wraps his arms around me. He then buries his head in my chest. I wrap my arms around him calmly, laying my head on his shoulder.

"What's wrong baby?" I question in a soothing, calm voice.

"Nothing's wrong." He says in a slightly agitated tone, but his body language says otherwise. He pulls me closer rather than pulling me away, and I run my hand through is spiky blonde hair.

"Talk to me Katsuki." I pick him up and sit down on the couch, and I hold him on my lap. He scoots off of me and looks down at the ground, pulling at his shirt collar as if he were nervous.

"I want to stay the night with you, Kirishima." he says quietly, and my face heats up immediately. "It's the weekend, and my parents aren't home. I want to take this further. If you want to." he looks up at me, his face immediately blooming roses. He covers his face with his hands.

"God, I'm such an idiot!" he growls to himself. I instinctively grab his arm, pulling him on top of me on the couch.

"You're not an idiot.. But you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to ask about that." I pull him closer and kissed him sweetly. He kissed me back as I wrap my arms around him. I pull him down onto me, causing him to gasp. I slip my tongue into his mouth, battling him for dominance. He grabs my school vest and tears it off of me, our lips never straying from one another. He grabs me by my tie and pulls me on top of him as he plays with my flaming crimson locks. When we release from our passionate exchange, his beautiful, lust-filled ruby eyes were all I could see besides his warm red cheeks. I hear the door open and immediately jump up off of him. My roommate, Tetsutetsu burst through the door, Katsuki laying his legs on my lap as if we had been like that for the whole time. I quickly pull out my phone as Tetsutetsu hops over the couch to me.

"Hey dude! What's up!" he smiles happily at me, and I return a lopsided grin.

"Hey man. I'm just about to head to Bakugou's house. You need anything for tomorrow afternoon? I know I haven't been shopping in a recent bit." he nods furiously.

"Dude, we need a whole bunch of crap! Milk, pancake mix, vitamins, cereal, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I'll text you a list." he rambles on. I nod absentmindedly as I walk towards the door with my hot-headed partner. As soon as we walk out of the door, he basically blasts the tree in the front of my house.

"FUCK! I hate that bastard!!!" he yells, and I pat him on the back.

"Easy boy. Let's just get to your house, okay? We'll work that anger right outta you." I wink at him and he shakes his head.

"Fuck you Kirishima." he says, sounding a bit less angry than I think he would like to admit.

"That's the plan, Bakugou." I chuckle, walking ahead of him. I pull a red string out of my pocket and throw one end back to Katsuki, who takes it immediately. This is our way of holding hands out in public without embarrassing Katsuki and his big ego. It was ultimately Sero's idea, since he was the only one who knew about us besides Present Mic. I gripped onto my end, smiling like an idiot. On the outside, I know I look really confident, but on the inside, I'm really nervous. I don't want to hurt him or make him uncomfortable in any way. On the other hand, I'm really excited. For obvious reasons.

"Stop walking so fast Shitty Hair." he growls, pulling on the short piece of red yarn. I slow down a bit and walk closer to him, in which at the time he doesn't seem to notice. I smile widely as we walk down the road and towards his place. "You know what's strange, Kirishima?" He asks quietly, and I turn to look at him with curious eyes. "You make me love the color red so much more than I already did." he says without skipping a beat, averting his eyes from mine. I chuckle as I look around our surroundings. As we near his street, I rip the string from his hand and take his hand in mine, interlacing his fingers with mine.

As we reach the house, I noticed that the car's gone and all the lights are off.

"Damn, so they're really not home?"

"Nah, they're out on vacation or whatever." the taller boy rolls his eyes and grabs his keys with his unused hand, swiftly unlocking the door. He pulls me in quickly and pushes me against the wall, slamming the door beside him.

"Fuck, Katsuki!" I squeak out. He ravenously pulls off my tie and unbuttons my shirt, looking over my upper half.

"Kirishima... I'm fucking pent up. I need this." he growls. I grab him by the hips, flipping us so he's on the wall, and gently grind against him, causing him to whimper.

"Katsuki.." I whisper against his ear. "Shhh.." I begin to gently suck on his collarbone, causing him to growl and grab at my unbuttoned shirt.

"Eijiro, just fuck me dammit!" He growls, tearing off the remains of my shirt. I reach down and unbutton his pants as I gently bite down on his neck, earning a slightly choked back moan from Katsuki. He unbuttons my pants as I slide his down. I turn him towards the wall and, without thinking, immediately push myself inside him. He gasps, bringing his hands back and wrapping them around me. I place my hands on his waist, holding him with gentle hands.

"Let me know when you're ready baby, okay?" I whisper to him quietly. He nods, waiting for about a minute before giving me the signal to go. I hold his hips firmly, thrusting inside him slowly at first. His small gasps fill the air as he grips onto me the best he can. Him doing so left us in a strange position, but it felt amazing nonetheless.

"K-Katsuki, y-you're so beautiful like t-this!" I growl out, earning back nothing but a nod and little whimpers. I speed up on my rhythm a bit, the more he closes himself on me, the better it feels. I place one hand on the wall in front of us, the other hand still firmly gripping his waist.

"E-Eijiro-ah! M-moan w-with me you b-bitch!" he cries out, gripping onto my hair tightly. I let out a cry of half pleasure and half pain. I instinctively wrap my hand around his neck, putting slight pressure on it, growling with pleasure in his ears. He pulls my hair tighter, crying out. I thrust in the same position as I did that time, feeling my release coming closer. I keep my balance with my arm on the wall as I hold Katsuki by his throat, thrusting deeply inside him. I growl in sync with his pathetic whimpers and moans, and soon enough, I feel it is about to happen.

"K-Katsuki, I can't handle much more!" I cry out to him, and he pulls my head up to him.

"Inside m-me, Eij." he whimpers, and I nod. I hold him tight, thrusting quickly in and out of him. I bite his neck, sucking as I moan out, releasing inside of him. I reach down and pump him quickly for a few moments, before he releases all over the wall and himself.

"G-Goddammit Kirishima.. I have to clean that.." he whimpers, leaning onto me. I pull out of him slowly, causing him to gasp pretty loudly.

"It's okay baby, I'll help you clean up, alright?" I pull up my underwear and pants, buttoning them up before picking up his tired body and leading him to the bathroom. I grab a warm rag and go to the living room to clean up the small spot on the wall, then I go back to the restroom to check on Katsuki. The bath water is on and he's sitting down, letting the water flow over his lower half. His eyes are closed.

"Don't you look calm?" I chuckled, sitting down on the closed toilet seat. He opens his eyes, rolling his crimson orbs at me. I give him a bright smile.

"Fuck off..." he drones, holding out his hand for me to hold. I grab hold of it happily.

"Hey, Eij?" he closes his eyes again, leaning his head back into the running water.

"Hmm?" I questioned curiously.

"How would you feel... if I decided I wanted to be with you? Like... out in the open.. For real?" I smile at the dazed boy, squeezing his hand gently.

"Nothing would make me happier, Katsuki."