Ending Two: Go Later

I nod to him as he walks away with his hands in his pockets. I wait until he is out of sight to head inside to do some homework. Halfway through, Tetsutetsu barges in and asks when I'm going to do the shopping.

"Come on dude, you haven't been to the store in ages! We need food." he crosses his arms, and I nod.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry I haven't been doing my part recently. A lot has been on my mind." I look down at the large stack of papers glaring back at me from my desk and I sigh. He looks down at my sitting form and gives me a lopsided grin.

"Are you feeling okay man? Do you need me to do it? You look a bit distressed." he sits down beside me and I shake my head.

"No, I'm just a bit behind. Bakugou's been on my mind, ya know?" he nods.

"I still don't know what's going on between you two, but I'll let it go since you don't want to talk about it. Now, let's get this shit done so you can go do the shopping!" He laughs, and I nod.

"Yeah, hey, about that. I'm gonna be spending the night with Bakugou tonight, so do you mind if I just get groceries tomorrow?" I look into his platinum eyes and he nods, grinning widely.

"Of course! Just uh... you know what? I'll just send you a list of what we need, okay? Let's get this stuff done."

Tetsutetsu and I worked through my work for a whole hour before I could honestly say I was done and I understood. As soon as we were done, he headed to the weight room, and I packed my bag and walked down the road to Katsuki's place. I knock on the door gently, awaiting a response. I wait a while before just opening the door, placing my bag down near the couch and search for my lover. I hear quiet music playing upstairs in his room, so I follow the noise. The music grows louder and louder as I walk up the stairs, and I pause a moment before opening the door. I stop midway through, my face heating up like Todoroki's flames at the Sports Festival. There, laying in his bed, was my boyfriend, clad in my red hoodie, stroking himself at a decent pace. As soon as he sees me, he stops quickly and pulls my hoodie over his legs, trying to hide himself.

"F-Fuck!!! Knock sometime, why don'tcha!!!" He yells at me, and I shake my head, making my way over to the blonde, slamming the door behind me. I push him back down on the bed, causing his legs to come out from the confines of my hoodie. I lean down and growl seductively in his ear.

"I did. But it seems my baby was doing something more important.." he whimpers, putting his arms around me. I grab his hands off of their resting place on my neck, and pin them above his head. "Now you listen to me baby... if this is what you wanted, all you had to do was ask." at this point, his face is clad with blooming roses. He tries to speak, but only stutters and uncertain squeaks surface.

"K-Kiri... I uh... eh..." he looks into my eyes, then looks away quickly.

"You want it, don't you baby?" I straddle his legs, using my free hand to turn his head towards my eyes. He nods slowly, biting his lip.

"D-don't think that y-you're not gonna g-get this treatment w-when I find you d-doing this..." he pushes my hand away from his face, grabbing onto the hand that was holding his hostage.

"I might have to do that, then." I wink at him, and he shakes his head. I kiss him gently on the lips, then leaving little butterfly kisses down his cheek to his neck, sucking on his collarbone.He lets out a few muffled moans, bucking his hips up to me, trying to release some tension. I chuckle, tracing my hand down his chest to his thighs, massaging them gently as i continue with his neck. As soon as I grasp onto his hardened member, I bite down on his neck, making sure to leave teeth marks. He moans out, squeezing onto my hand. I stroke him softly at first, his head rolling back and his eyes closing. His angelic face has never looked better to me. I release from my hold on his reddened collarbone, smirking.

"Katsuki, look at me baby~" I coax, watching him look up at me with stimulated, pleasured eyes. I squeeze his hands gently, picking up my pace and watching his face change. I listen to the gentle squeaks and little growls coming from my lover, his voice my motivation.

"M-more, dammit!" he demands, so I pick up my pace, kissing him once more. I kiss down his cheek back to his now slightly bruised neck, and I bite down harder than before, drawing a bit of blood. He cries out, thrusting into my hand as I released his hands from my grip. He wraps his red clad arms around me as I keep my pace, sucking his neck gently.

"Eijiro, I-I can't do this much longer!" he cries out, holding onto me tightly.

"Alright baby, come on. It's alright to let go~" after a few moments, he arches his back, crying out my name. He releases all over my hand and my shirt, leaving me in a strange situation. I wipe my hand on my shirt and take it off, throwing it over to Katsuki's dirty clothes pile. He covers his face with my overly big sleeves of my hoodie, looking up at me.

"I can't believe you just did that..." he mutters, pulling his legs up to his chest. I sit next to him, putting my arm around him and pulling him towards me.

"I'm sorry if I went a bit far.." I whisper to him as he puts one hand on his obviously throbbing neck wound.

"Y-you didn't you asshole... I wanted it.. I just didn't expect it to happen like that is all.." He buries his head in my chest and I sigh, running my hand through his blonde locks.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"No comment." he mutters. I roll my eyes at his passive aggressive tone.

"Well how am I supposed to know if I did a good job or not if you don't tell me?" I question nervously.

"Baby..." he looks back up at me with a devious smirk. "You did fucking amazingly..." he kisses me softly on the lips, wrapping his arms around me. "Now I'm tired... lay here with me will ya?" he questions in a slightly gruffer tone.

"Of course I will baby." I wrap my arms around him and hold him tight as I hear him slowly drifting off into a deep sleep. I lay him down the rest of the way, snuggling up beside him and quietly grabbing a blanket to cover the both of us. I close my eyes, heading to sleep as well. God, I love him.