PopRocks (Kirishima x Bakugou)

Kirishima's POV

All I can focus in this moment is the blonde behind me, tracing his fingers down my spine. I close my eyes, trying to keep myself calm and quiet. I put my hands over my cherry red face and sigh.

"Kirishima. Focus on class." Aizawa calls me out from the front of the classroom. I feel his touch fall away from me, and believe it or not, I'm relieved. I opened my eyes and once more tried to focus on class.

Katsuki Bakugou and I have been dating for over two years now, and not only is he one of the most confusing men you'll ever meet, he's also a HUGE tease. For the last few years, that's all he would do... tease me. It just wasn't fair. It was hard enough to focus on my third year class when I had the sexy blonde messing with me from the seat behind me all the time.

"Bakugou..." I whisper to the blonde behind me, deciding to focus on the pencil in front of me rather than the bomb in the back.

"What do you want, Shitty Hair?" I decided to look behind me and realize he's sporting his signature smirk, like he's going to end up hitting someone or something.

"C-can you stop that?" I ask him with pleading eyes.

"No idea what you're talking about." He rolls his eyes, only taking a second to look back at me and wink.

"Dammit." I turn back around and at least TRY to focus on Aizawa's boring lecture. As soon as the bell rings, I book my ass RIGHT out of that class. I feel lost without Katsuki though, so I wait for him at the door. As soon as he comes out of the classroom, I circle him.

"So, we sitting at the normal table Bakubae?" I ask cheerily, standing close to him.

Bakugou doesn't ever really appreciate anyone standing close to him, even me. That is, around school hours. When we're not at school, he really is a sweetheart. I think his ego's just a bit much sometimes.

"Yeah, I guess so... if you want. And don't call me that." He looks down at me a slight bit, his crimson orbs mixing with mine. I chuckled happily.

"Cool! Come on, Kaminari is waiting for us!" I grab his arm and basically drag him to the cafeteria, where Kaminari, Mina, and Sero were already munching away at their lunches. When they see us, Mina waves and smiles brightly at us, motioning for us to come sit down. Bakugou shakes his arm away from me and we walk over like it never happened.

When the lunch bell rings, we stand up and throw away our garbage. Katsuki sticks close to me all the while. When we get back to the classroom, he sticks something in my hair. I grab it and realize that it's a note. I unfold the slightly singed corners and start to read.

Hey Shitty Hair,

I don't know if you want to come to my house tonight or not, but it would be fucking great if you would. I want you to come over. Just let me know what you want to do.

-Katsuki

I smile a little and look back at his slightly pink face. He twiddles his thumbs and looks at his lap. I chuckle at his innocence and look back at the paper, shaking my head slightly.

I'm used to this side of Katsuki, unlike everyone else. When it's just us, he completely changes. It's a nice change nonetheless, but it's a change. He gets much more clingy and sweet when it's just us two, and I love it.

I fill out my English sheets and turn them in to my teacher, Present Mic, along with Katsuki's papers. He smiles at me and motions for me to come closer. I walk around Mic's desk and stand in front of him.

"Sooo, kid? What's up with you and Bakugou there?" He whispers so that nobody else can hear.

"W-what do you mean sir?" I feel my face turning warm.

'Hah! I knew it!" He whispers a bit louder than I would have liked. "Chill out lil dude. I won't tell anyone." he chuckles, pushing me back around and back to my seat. I shake my head as Katsuki looks up at me, confused. He shakes his head back at me and then looks down at his hands.

When the bell for the end of the day rings, I decide to walk back to my house for a bit. Katsuki walks with me, a small piece of ruby thread keeping us attached. When I get there, I turn around and kiss his forehead.

"I'll see you at your house in about an hour, okay babe?" he nods and lets go of my hand.

"Don't take too long... Shitty Hair." he turns around, getting ready to walk away. He looks... sad. Like he needs me. It wouldn't be very manly of me if I just leave him for that long if he's really upset... but it would also be pretty awful if I come to school tomorrow with no homework done..

Hey Guys! So, your choices this time are stay and study and go to Bakugou's house later, or let him stay with you. Have fun all of you!!!!! Remember, make sure to Root Safely!