Ending Two: Study At Home

Okay, so quick Author's Note! I was going to JUST make this an Aizawa fanfic, but I really, REALLY couldn't help putting some Kaminari love in there. I love him from the bottom of my heart, and I thought it would be a good trigger for Aizawa, and a GREAT story for it! Gives me more words to put in as well! I have a good feeling about this!

Root Safely!

"I think maybe you should come by my place and help, Mr. Aizawa. I think it might help me focus a bit more." I looked away from his gaze and down to my feet. He stands up, smiling a little.

"Take this." He hands me a small folded piece of paper and says nothing more, going to open the blinds and let some light in.

"You should get home." He looks at me, and I look back into his tired eyes. I nod after staring into them for a moment, shaking off everything and prancing home. As soon as I walked through the door, Denki was sitting on top of the couch watching the door. When he saw me, he basically launched himself from the couch to me.

"Mother of All Might, it took you long enough!!! So, do you wanna play some video games?" he looked at me happily and basically gave me the puppy eyes, so I decided that I would go along with it.

"Only if you promise not to make me play Call of Duty again!" I felt his arm wrap around me lovingly, and I leaned against it. We walked up to his room and turned on the Ps4, grabbing our respective controllers. It was his turn to sit on the beanbag, so I sat behind him on the bed. We popped in Detroit Smash Ultimate and started playing, and immediately I got angry because of how good Denki was. I wrapped my arms around his neck to get a better view, and before I knew it, my cheek was practically attached to his. It felt really warm, and made me feel happy. I got a fuzzy feeling in my chest that I'd never felt before besides when I was looking at Mr. Aizawa. This however, was different. Like it was okay to feel like this about Denki. At least it was legal.

When we got done playing games after three hours, we headed down to get some grub. I heard Denki's parents leaving as they always did on Fridays. They usually went to some clubs and enjoyed life for the weekends while we chilled at home. I went to grab a bowl for my ramen, and Denki opened the bags for me.

When we were done eating, we sat on the couch and watched our favorite anime, my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled a little. When he looked down at me, his face basically bloomed roses. I nuzzled his neck a little, holding his shirt with three fingers. He put his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, causing me to smile.

"Hey (Y/N)?" He whispered

"What is it, Denki?" he looked up for a moment, as if he was thinking about what to say. My arm rested on his lap, and then I felt it... he had an erection. The very moment I put my arm down, he whimpered a little. I looked up at him and smiled a little.

"Denki, I can help you with that, you know~" I leaned up, whispering in his ear. He sat there for a moment, his warm cheeks pressed up against mine. After a moment, he nodded a little. I got down on the floor, pulling Denki to the edge of the couch. I fumbled with his sweatpants for a moment before pulling them down, along with his underwear. What I saw made my eyes widen.

I had never expected Denki to posess such a length. I scooted up closer to him, looking up at him as if to ask for permission, and he nodded a bit quicker than I would have expected. I started out with little kitten licks on the tip, but when I heard his soft whimper, I immediately put his member inside my mouth, swirling my tongue a little. I bobbed my head up and down a little, the taste of his precum coating my mouth. He started to meet me halfway, bucking his hips to meet my mouth. His cock was now hitting the back of my throat, but I didn't mind too much considering my gag reflex was next to non-existant. I had to force my hands down into my lap to keep from grabbing onto him, but he took to grabbing my (H/C) locks in his hands, pulling me deeper onto his throbbing member. His soft grunts and whimpers were the motivation to keep going, as my own neglected cock was basically dripping with precum. I palmed myself gently through my pants, moaning quietly against him. A few of these and he gripped my hair dangerously tight, convulsing and releasing into my mouth. I pulled away from him, licking up every bit of his salty-sweet taste. He looked down at me, his face completely red. I helped him pull back up his pants, making sure he was okay. I then walked to the bathroom to 'fix my problem.' While doing so, I had texted Aizawa on the number he scribbled on the piece of paper he had handed me, hoping he would reply.

A few days later Aizawa and I had planned a day for us to study. Ironically, Denki was going to hang out with a few of our friends that day, so it was just going to be me and my favorite teacher at my house. I put on my favorite (F/C) boxers and a black shirt, putting on some comfy sweatpants. I sat in front of the mirror putting my hair up in shiny (H/C) tufts for the longest time, teasing it and flattening it, shaking my head. In the end, I ended up just leaving it as it was, a slightly messy and kinda cute style. I barely had time to put down the brush when I heard a knock on my door. I skittered down the stairs, looking intently through the peephole. There, in broad daylight, was none other than the quirk erasing, heart stealing hero teacher. I opened my door with a smile.

"Hello Mr. Aizawa, you're a bit early! Come in!" I shook my head internally, realizing how peppy and excited I sounded. I stood on the side, holding the door open while the stoic teacher walked quietly into my house. "Here, follow me. We can study in here." I shut the door quietly behind me and lead him to the living room, where all my school things were placed in an orderly fashion on the wooden coffee table.

"We have to hurry." he said suddenly, a glint in his tired eyes. I nodded, and before I knew it, I was being pinned to the ground by my wrists. Aizawa was above me, his black hair just barely mixing with my (H/C) strands. I bit my lip gently as I tried to grab onto his hands. He sighed as I did so, quickly restraining my hands with his scarf. He picked me up and held me in his lap, reaching into my pants and palming my clothed member.

"You and Kaminari. What's up with that?" He practically growled in my ear, and I whimpered.

"N-Nothing's going on there, sir..." I whined, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I want to hear that again. Say it again." He said, a bit softer. I whimpered once more.

"Nothing's going on b-between Kaminari and I, s-sir..." I could feel his smirk from closed eyes, and I held my hands in front of myself, holding in any slight moan that tried to come up.

"Baby boy~" He whispered in a loving tone. It sent shivers down my spine, but in a good way. I felt my cock twitch with need, and I whimpered. He stopped, pulling his hand out of my pants.

"Y-yes, Daddy?" I looked up into his eyes, my (E/C) orbs pleading with his tired  ones.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked in a slightly worried tone. I nodded quickly, and he slipped down my sweats and boxers with ease. My cock sprung up I swore i could hear his laugh from inside of his head. He immediately reached for it and grabbed the base, pumping me slowly. I held my restrained hands close to my chest as he stroked my needy member. Precum was already leaking from it, and as he started to pick up his pace, my hips bucked to meet halfway with his hand. I had done this to myself many times, but never has it felt as good as someone else doing it for me. I moaned out on accident, so he moved his unused hand up to my mouth, holding out two fingers.

"Suck." he said quietly

"Y-Yes Daddy~" I did as he asked, sucking gently on his two digits. I folded my hands together in front of myself, digging my nails into my skin as I felt myself getting closer to an orgasm. He played with my tongue a little as he pumped me, my red face certainly getting him off. I scooted back towards him, accidentally pressing into the large tent in his pants. He growled a little, pumping me faster. I whimpered, light beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

"D-Daddy-!" I lurched forward, immediately cumming all over myself and on his hand. I didn't know what got into me, but I was scared to look at him. To my surprise, he lifted up my chin and held up his other hand, coated with my seed. He licked up his hand seductively, winking at me. My face turned a deep cherry red as he did, and he chuckled. I pulled up my pants as he got up off of the floor.

"I'll be here again next week. Don't forget. And..." he paused, looking into my eyes. "Don't forget who you belong to now." I nodded as he walked out of the door.

A few hours later, when Denki got home, we laid in my bed talking about his day. Even though I would usually be really interested in my favorite boy's day, all I could think about is what had happened between both us and my teacher. The thing that plagued my mind the most was...

So, do I get an A for that, or what?