Ending One: Kirishima

Red Riot: Hey, do you want to come by my place later?

Gorgeous: Hey, yea!! What's your address?

I smiled as I typed out my message. I had to text Kaminari and tell him that I was busy and I was really sorry. I headed home and changed my clothes. I decided on a (F/C) crop top and some cute jean shorts. I put his address in my phone's GPS and headed out to his place. It only took me about 30 minutes to get there, and when I got to the door, he was sitting on the porch smiling.

"Hey Gorgeous, you look amazing." He smiled, standing up. "Come in, why don't you?"

I walked into the house with him, a slight smile on my face.

"So, what are we gonna do?" I asked sweetly. He looked at me and smiled.

"Figured we could watch a movie or somethin'! Hey, are you hungry? I can make you something! It wouldn't be very manly of me if I didn't ask!" I giggled at his optimism as I sat down on the couch.

"You really don't have to do that Kirishima, it's fine!"

"How about this? You look through the movies and I'll make us some popcorn to share, sound good?" I looked at him and nodded. "The movies are right in the cabinets underneath the t.v, okay?" I nodded once more, getting down to look through the movies. I came across one movie I hadn't seen in forever; Titanic. I put it in the DVD player, and as soon as Kirishima got done with the popcorn, he grabbed the remote, settled down on the couch, and hit the play button.

I don't know when it happened... it could have been when Rose met Jack, or it could have been any other time, but I ended up scooting up closer to Kirishima, ending up laying my head on his chest as we watched the movie, his emotion rippling through me. It was sort of a serene happiness. It felt so... normal to me. Right in the middle of the movie, he whispered "(Y/N)?"

"Hmm?" I looked up at him, his face a light pink. He felt really cold to me, a sort of nervousness was overwhelming him.

"I know we haven't known each other for long, not at all, really. But I want you to know that I uh.. Well, I really like you, alright? I like you a lot." I smiled at him and whispered

"I like you too." his whole emotion seemed to change. It turned back into that soft normality. It felt like love. Another emotion was stirring inside him as well, but I couldn't really point it out. It made me curious all the same.

"Hey (Y/N)?" he looked at me with a sort of intrigued smile.

"Yes?"

"I wanted to ask you in the park... what's your quirk?"

"Oh, well, I can feel other peoples' emotion by touching them." his eyes widen, and his face becomes red. "S-sorry I didn't tell you that.. I know it's strange.."

"No, no, it's fine. I just, uh.." his heart starts to beat faster, and I'm not sure if it was because I had scared him, or if it was something else entirely. "C-can you tell what I'm feeling now?" He asks nervously.

"I have never felt an emotion like it before, so I don't know how to word it... but in a way, yes." I smiled at him a little, and he held me closer. "So, you're not scared of my quirk?"

"I mean, it was a bit of a surprise, but... in a way, I kind of like it." he puts his hand on my cheek, smiling softly. I wasn't sure if he was moving, or if it was me, but before I knew it, we were centimeters away from each other. He closes the gap between us, kissing me softly. I waste no time kissing him back, my eyes fluttering closed. I wrap my arms around him, scooting up closer to him. He gently pushes me onto my back on the couch, getting on top of me, our kiss becoming passionate. He licks my bottom lip, and I gladly let him take over, exploring my mouth and gently playing with my tongue. The hand that isn't occupied holding himself up curiously tracing my curves. I wrap my arms around him. He slips his cold, calloused hands under my shirt, sending shivers throughout my whole body. We release from our kiss, a string of saliva connecting the two of us together. He traces his hand down my stomach to the band of my shorts. He looks me in the eyes as if to ask permission, and I nod, smiling a little. He unbuttons them quickly with one hand, slipping them off. Before he gets anywhere else, I tug on his shirt. He chuckles softly, allowing me to take it off of him. My eyes widen when they landed on his toned abs. I trace my hands down them, biting my lip softly. He starts to pull off my shirt, and I gladly let him do so. He traces his hands down from my chest to my thighs, massaging them. He bites my neck gently, making sure not to hurt me. I wrap my arms around him once more, his fingers tracing the lines of my underwear. He pushes the bottom of them to the side, slipping one finger inside of me. I gasp, closing my eyes. He moves it slowly in and out of me, small moans escaping my lips. He slips in another, going a bit faster.

"K-Kiri~" I moaned quietly. As soon as he heard this, he stops, taking his fingers out of me, looking into my eyes. I whimper, looking back at him.

"Do you want this, (N/N)?" he asks sincerely. I nod quickly, my face cherry red. He wastes no time throwing aside his sweatpants and boxers,grabbing something inside of his pockets before doing so, and revealing his hardened member. He slips off my underwear quickly, throwing them to the side as well. He then rips open the thing he had grabbed before. It was a condom. He slips it on himself and positions himself on me. He nods once more, getting a nod from me in return. He pushes himself inside me carefully, tears pricking my eyes. He noticed and stopped, waiting for me to be able to adjust to his size.

"Tell me when you're ready (N/N), okay?" I nod slowly. I wait about two whole minutes before looking at him and nodding once more, indicating I'm ready. He starts to move slowly inside of me, and I wrap my arms and legs around him, tears slowly falling from my cheeks.

"It's okay (N/N), it's okay." he whispers gently in my ear as he thrusts slowly inside me. The pain didn't stop, but instead mixed with a feeling of pleasure. Soon enough, my whimpers of pain turn into small moans. He starts to go a bit faster, biting on my neck once more. Beads of sweat glistened on his abs, making this all much sexier. I lay my head down on the couch and move my hips rhythmically with his. He puts his other arm around my waist, keeping me up with him. His soft pants, my quiet moans, and the sound of our skin slapping together is something I think I could never forget. A knot begins to form in my abdomen, and my legs begin to shake. My moans grow louder, and his thrusts begin to get faster and less on time with mine. Without warning, I hit my climax, the feeling of ecstasy hitting me with bliss. A few moments later, he had released, and I felt the warm feeling of his seed, even though it wasn't going to go anywhere. He pulled out of me and sat up, grabbing a blanket. He pulled me over to him, cuddling up with me on the couch. In that little time it seemed, he had pulled off the condom and tossed it into the trash from the couch. We laid there, coming down from our highs, holding each other tightly. The feeling I sensed from him was so strong I could have lived on it forever... the feeling of love.

I sat there playing with his hair, smiling softly. He allowed me to do so, leaning his head on me. We stayed like this for a while, just enjoying each others' company.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" he looked up at me with a smile on his face. I looked down at him.

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to go out with me?" I laughed at his question, and he chuckled back.

"Of course Kiri. There's nobody I would rather go out with."