5.

Italics: ur native language/ hindi
Bold: eng

At yn's house

Yn POV

The sec we walk into the room Alan just launched himself at Maya

Alan: I missed u baby.

Maya: missed u too Alan.

Yn: no welcome for ur sister huh?

Alan: u know I love u . But she is my soulmate so I can't help it.

Yn: it's ok. And there are 7 people I want u to meet.

Yn: Guys come in

And with that BTS walked in with their manager.

Alan&mom: isn't this those korean boys u are literally obsessed over.

Yn: mom.... (Whining) well still this is BTS.

With that my grandma went towards each member

Grandma: Clever one (pointing towards RM). Jumkook(pointing towards jk). Grandma's boy(pointing towards tae). August boy (pointing towards Suga) . Jjiminie (pointing towards jimin) . Dance boy (pointing towards jhope). Oldest boy (pointing at jin)

{A/n: this is actually wht my grandma call them}

RM: what is she saying Yn. The only words I understood are . Jumkook, August, jjiminie, Dance.

Yn: oh yah that's just the Nicknames or mis pronounced names of u 7.

RM: what's each of our names.

Yn: you: clever boy. Jumkook is just jk. Tae: Grandma's boy. Suga: August boy. Jimin: jjiminie. Jhope:dance boy and Jin: oldest boy.

Suga: let me guess. She understood Agust D as August .

Yn: yup.

Mom: y did u bring 7 guys here yn.

Yn: they r my Soulmates.

Mom: really. ... Hey r u all my daughter's soulmates.

RM: Yes mam we r her soulmates. And we r here for the permission to take yn with us on tour ans back to Korea. So...

Mom: if u guys are my (n/n)'s soulmates then pls call me mom or eomma that what u guys call mom right. And even though it's hard we know letting yn go is inevitable so talk to her dad and u guys can pack after that. And judging by the other 6 reaction they doesn't talk eng. If so pls explain what I said.

RM: ne eomma

Mom: that's yes mom right

Yn&rm: yeah.

Then RM and I explained everything and they were happy.

Time Skip

I'm leaving now and rn saying my good byes.

All except grandma: take good care of her . U r taking our little princess . Our baby away.

Rm: we will and I will. Protect and care for her no matter what . She is our princess and every thing now. So we promise.

Yn: bye all

All fam: bye Yn-ahh
______________________________________

We r currently in the private Jet. And I'm sitting with Jungkook oppa. And I was thinking abt how my life is gonna change. And abt me being too young for the guys. And abt if ARMY will accept me. I just turned 16 few days back and now I'm travelling around the world with global superstars BTS.

Jk: is something bothering u

Yn: uhh...uh..NO.

Jk: don't lie to me. Pls tell me then only I can help u.

Yn: uhh ok. I was just thinking how much my life is gonna change. And abt the fact that I'm too young for u guys. I'm not even a adult and now u guys have a teenager to look after. And I don't wanna burden u guys anymore. And I'm worried abt what ARMY will think abt me. Also I turned 16 Few days back and now I'm travelling around the world with global superstars BTS.

Jk: Omo this much thoughts in that pretty lil head of urs. Don't worry yn. I know change is scary but we will be there with u to help u out. And abt age thing. We don't have a issue with u being young. And I'm sure ur not a tough girl to handle. And also me and V hyung are 24 and 26 but we still act as we r kids so it won't be an issue. Now abt ARMY they will love u . I trust ARMY. Now belated happy Birthday. And we may be stars and idols. But we r ur oppas and u can come to us even if it's the middle of the night.

Yn: thank you oppa.

With that I snuggled into his arms and fell asleep.

Jk POV

I felt a weight on my chest and saw yn peacefully sleeping.

Tae: aww. Kyeo . She is too cute.

Jin: u r more mature than u act kookie. U said the right thing which she needed to hear. And u were able to calm her down enough for her to sleep on ur chest.

Jk: thanks hyung.

Tae: jiminie I want cuddles.

With that tae hyung and Jimin hyung snuggled together and fell asleep. And l decided to sleep as well since it's a long 10/12 hr flight to US.

{A/n: I seriously don't know the flight hours I just put random hours.}
______________________________________

Jin's POV

We arrived at US and I was waking up the sleepy maknaes. When Kookie said.

Jk: no , don't wake her up. I'll carry her

With that the muscle bunny began carrying our soulmate out the plane and into the van.

Yn: AHHHH!!

Jh: it's us BTS.

Yn: how did I get here.

Jh: yn think properly. U will remember

Yn: wait oh ya. U r my soulmates. Sry I'm clueless when I wake up.

Jh: it's ok. Well we r in US now. LA to be exact and we r going to the hotel rn.

RM: that reminds me we didn't book a extra room due to all the sudden arrangements. So who would sleep with other two.

Yn: it's ok oppa I trust u guys so I don't mind sharing with who ever is sleeping alone

RM: well I'm the one sleeping alone. So u can sleep with me. And if it's ok would u mind bunking with jk once we r back in Seoul , since ur room is not ready.

Yn: sure oppa. It's alright. I don't mind sharing with u guys. Since like I said I trust u guys.