7.

At Jin's room RMs POV

Yn: woah...

Rm: eat up cause u haven't eaten anything right. Rest of u guys also. Dig in.....

Yn: Ohh my hamburger..... Awesome.

Jin: yn eat other things too.

Yn: sure.

Half an hour later

We were watching' a movie when I saw yn fast asleep in my lap. And I began stroking her beautiful dyed brown hair.

______________________________________

Jk: hyung what yn saying can u hear something.

Rm: what?

Yn: Hi oppa. Oh my name is yn. It's ok. But I never expected to see at a cafe and alone too...... Oh my gosh I can believe I met the golden maknae of BTS. I'm so lucky.

And out of no where she began sucking on my fingers.

RM: 1. She is dreaming of meeting kook in a cafe.
2. Why the heck is she eating my fingers.

Jin: actually both things are pretty cute.

But suddenly she jolts awake and also biting my finger.

Rm: owwww.

BTS: what happened.

Rm: she bit me

Yn: she slapped me.

Jin: Joonie leave it . She was asleep. And yn it was just a night mare ....... But still it's time to sleep. Go back to ur room.

Yn: oppa carry me I'm sleepy.

She said with her hands wide open.

Rm: oh gosh ur too cute for us

Yn: and u 7 are too hot yet cute and crack head for ARMY.

Suga: I think once she is sleepy she doesn't have a control over her words.

Jin: yaa I also think so cause she would never say all this if she is awake. Just take her to ur room before she says something for the maknaes to tease her tomorrow.

Rm: copy that.

At RM room

Yn: can we cuddle and sleep oppa.

Rm: Sure baby as long as ur comfy.

______________________________________

I woke to someone rapping "UGH" in the shower.

*Wait I have heard that voice. Wait is that yn*

I was getting ready for breakfast when yn walked in . But a slight issue was these. I was shirtless. And she was also wearing a sports bra and a leather pants.

Yn: AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I immediately turned around and searched for a shirt and so did. She . But within few seconds the whole maknae line was here.

Jk: y was yn screaming.... Oh boy I'm sorry.

Tae: what happened here.

Rm: God like to tease us. I was getting ready for breakfast and couldn't find the shirt. But yn y r u not wearing a top.

Yn: first put on a shirt and second. I was searching for my jacket to wear come to Taehyung oppas room since my crop tops were in his additional compartment.

V: wait so u were gonna come to my room like that?

Yn: yeah I don't have to cross the hall anyway and this is not a bad out fit either.

Jk: so ur gonna wear crop top.

Yn: yeah .

Jk: let's hope jin hyung won't give u a lecture.

Suddenly the rest BTS rushed through to see the situation just that I was wearing a black t-shirt.

Jin: why in the world did yn just scream.

Yn: oppa u explain and tae oppa. Lets go get my top.

3 mins later

Jin: Woah u look amazing yn.

She was wearing the black leather pants, a neon pink crop top and a leather jacket.

Rm: seriously u look lit girl.

The rest of bts: yeah u look awesome

Yn: uhh. Thanks alot but can u guys not stare. It's making me uncomfortable.

BTS: oh ya sry.

With that we all went to have breakfast fast. And then me and the boys got ready and we went to the concert hall for practice.