13.

Yn POV

Today for the first time since that fainting incident I was left alone in the dorms. And me being the ARMY I'm decided to learn BTS dances. I've already learned boy with luv, blood sweat and tears, dynamite and fire choreo now today I'm planning to learn Idol. So I connect the smart tv to YouTube and began watching idol practise mirrored vids. Once I was half way done I was a bit tired so I decided to learn some raps. I had learned the dudduddu Jennie's rap when some one walked in startling me.

Yn: AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Jin & Jimin: AHHHHHH!!!!

Yn: oppas y r u guys screaming.

Jimin: u screamed first .

Yn: oh that's cause I thought u were intruders.

Jin: ohh ok.

Suga: enough with that. Yn u were rapping really good earlier.

Yn: uh..... thanks but I don't think I'm good.

Suga: u r really gud u just needs to work on ur breathing everything else is amazing.

Jimin: u really like BLACKPINK huh. Cause the only two kind of tabs open in u tube r ours and theirs.

Yn: ya just like u guys r my favourite band in the world. They my fav gurl group.

Jin: who is ur bias and wrecker.

Yn: Lisa eonnie and Jennie Eonnie respectively. Btw where I Namseok and Taekook?

Jin: who now?

Jimin: that's the ship names ARMY gave us. Namseok is RM & Jhope hyung and Taekook is our Tae and Kookie. Right?

Yn: yup.

Jin: oh they 4 haven't finished the photoshoot till now they will back once they finishes

Yn: oh ok.
______________________________________

RM: guys....living room now....

Suga: what's it joon?

RM: we r having a intercompany Collab with Blackpink. We will be working on a single and a album

Jhope: ohh that's amazing..

Jin: Joonie.

RM: ne hyung.

Jin: we have a empty room near our studios and practice room. Right .

RM: yeah the one which was used by us earlier but doesn't have enough space so we moved to our current room.

Jin: yes.. that room maybe small for us. But it's more than enough for one person. And yn seems to enjoy singing and dancing. But feels shy to do it when we r near. So I was thinking how abt turning that into a dance studio and a recording booth. She is bored at Bighit anyway.

Suga: that's amazing I was also thinking about it. But had forgotten about that room.

Maknaeline: ok let's surprise yn

RM: if it will make yn happy then y not?.

Jimin: keep the blackpink thing a secret too. Yn really likes them so we can surprise her when they will be visiting BigHit.

RM: sure.