6.

Italics: ur native language/ hindi
Bold: eng

Currently @ the hotel.

Rm: yn u go take a shower and be confortable . I'm going to talk to Sejin hyung abt somethings. So if u need anything call Tae/jimin. Their room is the one connect to ours.

Yn: sure oppa.

So I took a shower. And got comfortable and I found some novel in joon oppa's bag so I began reading it. And I didn't know when I went to sleep. When I woke up I was met with a random girl.

G: what r u doing with my oppas. They r not urs.

Yn: who r u talking about.

G: I'm talking about BTS. Stay away from them. They r mine.

Yn: no they r my oppas.

With that she began beating me and threatened me with something sharp I yelled for someone . But by that time I had gone into panic mode and she just escaped.

As soon as she left I began shaking. I couldn't see or hear anything. My breathing became heavy. And I was curled up into a ball. Suddenly someone tried to hold my hands but my instinct was to fight that person but once we came in contact I relaxed a bit. But no enough to be stable cause soon I was out like the light.

Taehyung POV

Me and the rest of maknae line were in my room gaming when we heard a scream.

Jk: hyung is that..is that yn.

V: sounds like her let's go check.

When we entered the scene in front of me was horrifying. Yn was curled up into a ball and shaking it seemed like she had Trouble breathing. On top of that her arms was bleeding.

Jk: YN!!!!!!.

Kookie tried to hold her hand and comfort her. But she went into defence mode but some how I manage to hug her and she relaxed a bit but soon she passed out.

Jk: hyung what do we do now.

V: call jin hyung .

Few seconds later

Jin: what happened to yn...

Jk: we will explain later just help us. She is bleeding.

Jin: oh my. Poor girl.

With that jin hyung began treating her. He bandaged her and tucked her in the bed.

Jin: now say wht happened.

With that jimin explained everything.

15 mins later

Jk: hyung she is waking up .

Jimin: r u alright?

But she began mumbling something in her native tongue.

Jin: baby.. we can't understand u.

Yn: Maya call now.

V: u want me to call Maya.

She nodded .

Jimin: but we don't have her number.

Yn: My phone. Password birthday.

Tae: here is the phone. But whose bday.

Jimin: try hers

V: but I don't know her birthday

Jk: 26 Jan.