28.

Next Day

None of the members wanted to leave their princess alone . But they had interviews to attend so only jin and jk was with yn.

Jk: Hyung I'm scared.

Jin: I know kookie. Well wht I can't understand is y she risked her health when she knew using her powers wasn't a gud idea at that time.

Jk: I'm confused y she lied to us abt proper eating and being alright when she clearly was drained.

Jin: I'm also confused. But the only person who can answer is yn itself.

_______________________________________

They were taking turns to got and eat lunch when jin came back after eating he was met with a crying kookie.

Jin: Kookie? Wht happened?

Jk: i-m  scar-ed wht-if so-me-thi-ng bad h-app-ene-d . Y do-es yn se-es her-se-lf lo-we-r tha-n . Us.

Jin couldn't watch his baby bunny cry so he took kookie in his lap and cuddled with him until kook slept in his arm. Jin layed kook near yn and sat there looking at his babies. And that's how the rest 5 found them when they got back.

RM: hyung?

Jin: shh let kookie sleep .

Joon knew his hyung was also in need of comforting but didn't wanted to ask his dosaengs for comfort when they were also sad. So Joon took the initiative of pulling his hyung in his embrace.

Jin: thanks I needed it.

_______________________________________

V: kookie come on wake up .

Jk: Ani let me sleep.

V: u gotta eat dinner .

Jk: no need .

V: kookie get up u go eat . And then u can come back and cuddle with our princess.

_________________________________________

It was the next day . Jk and Suga who decided to stay at the maknae duo's room to provide their baby bunny with a lil strength and also to calm his own mind down. They both were woken by the slight shuffling between them . When they opened their eyes they were met with their princess looking at them in puzzlement.

Sg: Guys she woke up.

With that the rest 5 came rushing.

Jin: u ok baby?.

Yn: yes Jin oppa. (Straight voice)

V suddenly went to hug her but wht she did next broke his heart. She flinched away and curled into a ball towards a corner and demanded

Yn: stay away from me . I don't wanna hurt u .

V: wht u saying

Yn: my powers are recharged and really strong now. And Ill be extremely sensitive for few days. Pls don't initiate skin for until I say otherwise.

Jk: but baby u can never hurt us.

With that jk hugged her  .

Yn: I said don't touch me

With that kook fell to ground paralized for a sec as if he got electrocuted

Jk: What The - how ?

V: wht happened?

Jk: it felt as if she gave me a electric shock.

Yn: that y I told not to come near me. It's my protective mechanism. It get activated when I'm scared.

RM: but we r not strangers. U r not afraid of us so why would u activate ur protective mechanism?.

Yn: I didn't.

RM: then how?

Jin: I think I know. When a Charmed is vulnerable and weak physically her charmes heightens and until she is recovered mentally and physically it's not her who controls her .

Jh: Her powers control her. She can't do anything to prevent it other than warning us.

Jm: Ohh ~