29.

It's been a hectic 2 weeks since I woke up. No matter how much I tried these 7 dorks who loves me and who I love so much they couldn't stay away so it ended up in accidents like . Kookie got electricuted 3 more time . Jimin oppa got thrown to the wall 2 times. And rest all got electricuted 2 times each. But now finally I'm in control of my charms . So I immediately went and jumped on Jin oppa who was sitting on the couch and snuggled into his chest.

Jin: princess ?.

Yn: I missed this.

Jin: me too. U alright now?

Yn: ne I'm completely healthy.

Jk: Baby.....

Yn: oppa. Come join us I wanna cuddle u both .

So that's what we did until the rest 5 woke up . Then we all had breakfast . And oppas went to the company and I went to TXTs dorms to meet the girls. And the two cutie pies.

Sar: Ynie ....

Yn: hey Sarah. Where r the rest 3 .

Sar: Emily is at her mom's as her mom needed help with a new patient. Ally eonnie is on a Date with Soobin oppa since it's their day off. Mitchie eonnie is with the twins and yeonjun oppa.

Yn: ok come on let's go meet the cutie pies .

--------

We went to meet the twins ans and then I went to Bighit. While sitting in the lobby waiting for oppas meeting to be over I ran into a middle aged man who was also going to wait in there

Yn: Anneyohaseyo .

??: Anneyohaseyo . I'm Kim Jihyun

Yn: u mean the famous k drama director?.

Ji: Ne . I was hear to meet V for my new drama but I also wanted to meet u. I would like to have to as well in my new drama so would you like to audition this Tuesday.?

Yn: I gotta ask my oppas but if they agree . I'll be happy.

V: we r already ok with this.

Yn: oppa?

V: I'll bring yn myself for her audition and we can talk abt my role there. Sounds good.?

Ji: Sure V-shi.

With that the director left .

V: comeon let's go the others are waiting.
_________________________________________

1yr later

Today was the premier of my first drama ' The double life of Mi Cha' or '미차의 이중 생활' It's basically a story abt a normal girl Lee Mi Cha who's life is not so normal, She is a school girl who leads a secret life as a Secret Agent in the name Zoe Parker . (An: I might do this story as another ff wht u guys think?) . V oppa also appears in last few episodes.

_______________________________________

Jin: wah u did really gr8 jagi .

BTS: yup u did amazing.

Yn: thank u