31.

Currently me, Sarah and Maya are at the doctor's for the check up and gender reveal. I'm pretty sure Maya eonnie is carrying more than 1 child. Cause it extremely rare for Charmed women to get pregnant with single child.

----

Doc: Ms. Ln pls lay down.
---

Doc: congratulations ur pregnant with twin girls 

May: thanq u doc.

________________________________________

We were back at home. And Sarah went back to TXT dorms. Alan was at some business meeting when we came so we decided to watch movies and chill. .

________________________________________

Few months later.

Maya eonnie's twins were borns 3 months back . The 2 pretty girls Sakshi &   Ansha . Sakshi turned out to be early soulmate multi bonded. Since she was born with 5 tattoos . But all her tattoos except one is grey which means 4 of them r yet to be born.  And Ansha is a charmed . A single charmed. 

________________________________________

It was early morning and I was going to the backyard garden when I saw the lights in work out & gym room turned on when I went to check I saw something which made me stop and stare. There was two of my soulmates NamJoon oppa and Jungkook oppa working out covered in sweat. My mind began coming up with different scenarios as I saw sweat glistening their perfectly built body. I have been staring for quiet a while when jk oppa turned around and a smirk formed on his lips when he saw me practically drooling over them.

Jk: done staring babe.

Yn: uh .... Uh.. wh-wh-what I I wasn't uh... Ya staring .

Jk: ya u weren't just staring u were practically drooling over us.

With that I went red almost like a tomato and wht I didn't knew was there was 3 more standing there enjoying my blushing face. Those three being Jimin oppa Jin oppa and ofc RM oppa.

RM: don't be so shy babygirl after all we r urs to stare and drool over and u r (capturing her in his arms) our to love and drool over.

Jin: yup u can stare all u want baby after all we will be doing the same in the future with u .

Yn: uh...uh...uh ... Ok?

A/n: I'm so sorry tht the last part was so cringe. But I absolutely suck at writing these kinda things but I wanted  still try writing. Also this story nearing its end soon. Pls vote and comment down your opinions