10.

Jk's POV

Me and rest of BTS are currently at Big hit for a meeting regarding Yns publicity & safety . And we also had a lot of practice to do for our upcoming television appearance. So we got home late like really late. We were hella worried since yn was alone at home since none of us could skip practice and Jiwoo noona had some meeting of her own .

RM: Yn we r home.

Yn: coming...

Her voice was so low we barely heard her. But what was more shocking was her look when she opened the door.
She was so pale and her lips were turning blue. Her eyes had lost her shine it was like seeing a ghost.

RM: what happened to u baby.

Yn: I am alr-

She couldn't finish her sentence she collapsed on to RM hyung.

I was terrified seeing yn like this. We immediately took her to the hospital.

Doc: this is a case for the soul specialist. So I'll have her transferred to soul ward. U guys can wait there.

RM: yes doctor.

At the soulmate section

Soul spec: u guys bonded with her recently right?

Jin: yes.

Ss: has anyone sealed the bond with her ?

BTS: no.

Ss: ok I have one more question . When was ur last skin ship or proper bonding moment in the last 48 hrs.

Jk: Yesterday morning.

Ss: it's already 5 am so do u mean last day . Or on ur last concert day.

Jim: last concert day morning 7 am.

Ss: How many days since u guys bonded.

Jh&tae: 1 week. And 2 days.

Ss: ok so I was right .

Maknae line: what's wrong with her ?

Ss: Is a form of bond weakening.

BTS: WHAT HOW.

Ss: As u may know. The bonding takes 2 months to be secured. The only ways of avoiding soul deprival or bond weakening during this two months are either sealing the bond or ensure proper skin or bonding time with ur soulmate ever 1 hrs or if not possible atleast every two hours . Also she have 7 mates and all bonds are incomplete. And also under age mates take longer to heal after bonding. Also she hasn't eaten anything in atleast 24 hours.

Rm: then y wasn't anyone of us effected.

Ss: 1. U guys each have 6 sealed and secured bond which can ensure ur bond strength multiplied by no. Of bonds sealed. So in this case u guys 6 times the strength of normal bonds. But the same thing effects negatively for yn. She is 7 times weaker than normal bonds. Also her being under age decreases her strength again by 1/3 times. I gotta say. U guys r extremely lucky the bond isn't broken and that yn isn't dead.

The last sentence made us freeze. We couldn't afford to lose our angel.

Ss: now once she wakes up she is gonna be really insecure , and emotional. For 2 weeks or more. And also she will be , to say it casually she will be a koala sticking to ur side. Don't leave her alone for more than 1 hour for few days and make sure she eats and takes proper rest at time.

BTS: yess and thank you very much.

Ss: it's my pleasure and duty to serve the patients. And if u don't wanna be stuck in a room with a 14 yr old screaming and fan girling over u guys it's better to leave in 4 mins. Cause my daughter Emily is a huge fan and she will be here in 4 mins.

BTS: it's ok we love interacting with fans. And we basically can't leave yn here.

Ss: ok sure. Just wait there in the bystanders section other wise she will blast my ear the second she enters.

BTS: sure ☺️

____________________________________

Em: Eomma I'm here.

Ss: hi baby how r u

Em: I'm fine Eomma. Btw my friend who went to BTS concert said they were amazing which no doubt they will be . And did I show u their last soulmate's photo. She is trending in twitter and I can't believe she is just 2 yrs older than me . I'm so happy to see the guys so happy. And also Jhope oppa's b day is coming up na. And ARMYs are planning a huge surprise for oppa. He really is the sunshine of the group.

Ss: Finished ?

Em: sry Eomma I just carried away. And also I will be available the whole day since I don't have school.

Ss: ohh ok. Then could u bring me the medicine for the bond weaknening.

Em: ok.... Wait OMO THIS IS YN BTS'S LAST SOULMATE IS SHE ALRIGHT. WHY IS SHE HERE.

Ss: em u always wanted to be like me right. Then I have task for u . But if u want that task u will promise me not to disclose any info. Which I know u won't but also u will have to control ur k-pop fan girl and if u promise this I will arrange u a chance to meet Bangtan but still it will be work related. So..

Em: if it's that serious then I promise. U know how I wanna help people just like u does.

Ss: I know dear. Now give me the medicine.

(She injects the medicine into yn)

Ss: ok now her bystanders are in the launch bring them here.

Em: ok.

With that she came to the launch and when she saw us she froze.

Jk: hyung she is frozen what do we do.

Tae: hi... Emily right. ?

Em: H-hi. Y-y-eah I'm Emily.

RM: don't need to be nervous so can we go to ur mom.

Em: uh yes. Sorry im a huge fan.

Jin: we know . We heard ur talk . And also ur mom told us. That's one of the reason all 7 of us stayed here instead of just 3.

Em: oh ok let go.

Yn: hi and why am I in a hospital.

Ss: u were going bond weaknening. And fainted .

Yn: ohh...

Ss: so guys and Em. If u r ok with it . I think having Em with Yn could help as long as ur professional Em. Since she knows enough things to help prevent more damage.

Yn: guys if it's ok I would like that. And having a friend near my age is actually fun.

BTS: we would love to. If Emily is ok to follow some rules.

Em: I'd be glad to.

______________________________________

Back at dorms RMs POV

When the soul specialist said yn will be like a koala she wasn't lying . Yn hasn't left Tae's arms since we left the soul ward.

Rm: so Emily. Lets get clear with the rules.
1. U can roam around freely in the dorms except our rooms and studios.
2. No disclosing of info related to us unless we allow it.
3. U living with us must be kept secret.
4. When in big hig u can visit our practice rooms. And almost every where except production room. And top 3 floors. But u can only come to our studio if yn is there and we give u permission to come in
5. U will have to sign a contract with PD nim.
6. Be friendly with us no need to be nervous . We won't bite ok?

Em: okie.