3

"Miss me baby?"

"Uhh no." Jungwon's face flushed a deep shade of red. His words said one thing but his expression implied another. Ni-ki smirked. His ego boosting at the effect he had on Jungwon.

"Are you just going to stand there? or am I getting my tour of the school?" Ni-ki asked, noticing the younger who's still a blushing mess. 

"Oh uh y-yeah sure let's umm go" Jungwon stuttered. He wanted to disappear right now. Ni-ki's going to think he is pathetic. However, the older just chuckled.

Jungwon spent the rest of the morning showing Ni-ki around the college. They arrived at the basketball court, where the team was busy playing.

Upon, Ni-ki's entry, high pitched screams echoed throughout the court, grabbing the attention of the players and and coach.

"Okay! practice is finished everybody!" the coach annouced already annoyed at the screams. Jay and Sunghoon made their way over to Jungwon who got separated from Ni-ki by the group of girls. Unfortunately, as Jay approached the latter, the girls surrounded him, leaving Ni-ki alone.

"These bitches can't decide who the fuck they actually want" Sunghoon cursed, earning a slap from Jungwon. "I'll tell Heeseung hyung about your language, mister" Jungwon warned. "Aish no don't do that, i'm sorry I won't curse again" Sunghoon couldn't even imagine what Heeseung would do to him, if he heard him curse.

"Whatever, Ni-ki let's go!" Jungwon wrapped his arms around the Ni-ki's. "Hey, wait!" Jay called, he told something to the group of girls who squealed and left. Jay approached the three boys.

"Baby bunny!" Jay ruffled the latters hair. "Sorry what did you just call him?" Ni-ki asked Jay, jealousy evident in his voice. "Oh sorry man didn't see you there" Jay lied "Are you new? What's your name?" Jay extended his hand for the younger. "What are you some sort of cop?" Ni-ki was irritated.

"Chill bro, I was just being friendly" Jay retreated his hand, turning his attention to Jungwon "So babe, are you free later?" Jay assumed this guy was Jungwon's boyfriend so he put his acting skills on.

"Of course" Jungwon answered. "No he's not" Ni-ki interrupted. "He has plans with me"

"I'm sorry? but MY boyfriend said he's free and if I remember correctly, you're not my boyfriend" Jay pulled Jungwon to his side, releasing the grip Jungwon had on Ni-ki. This enraged the younger. He was aware now that Jungwon has a boyfriend but that's not gonna stop him from getting the latter back.

"Baby~" Jay whined, resting his head on Jungwon's shoulder. "It's almost lunch. I'm hungry" Jay rubbed his tummy. Jungwon was shocked by Jay's weird behaviour but for some odd reason he didn't hate the clingy behaviour.

"But I am showing Ni-ki around the school"

"Sunghoon can do that. Can't you Hoonie?" Jay looked at the other silently begging him. "Yea uhm sure" Sunghoon agreed. Ni-ki rolled his eyes, leaving with Sunghoon.

As soon as they left Jay stood up. Jungwon let out a small whimper at the loss of contact. He kinda missed Jay's warmth.

"That's your ex-boyfriend huh?" Jay asked. "Yeah..." Jungwon admitted. "Hmm you could do better" Jay said judgingly. "Like you? Oh please I'd rather die" 

"Be careful what you wish for, baby bunny" Jay kissed the latter on his cheek, who ran away with an angry Jungwon chasing after him.

"Jay, you little-"

Jungwon was running so fast he eventually bumped into someone, silently praying it was not Jay, he looked up to be met with Ni-ki. 

"Are you falling for me now, baby?"