5

"Isn't that your boyfriend?" Ni-ki pointed at Jay who was surrounded by a ton of girls. Jungwon turned to be faced with bitches flirting with Jay.

The worst part is Jay didn't push them away. Without thinking, Jungwon walked up to where Jay was. Jay looked at him confused.

"Move! I was here first! He's mine!" some girl tried pushing Jungwon.

"He's not yours to begin with" Jungwon spat at her. Jungwon had no idea where this sudden confidence and sass came from. All he knew was he didn't like the way those girls looked at Jay.

Jungwon pulled Jay into the Janitor's closet. Silence filled the small space. Jungwon only wanted to get Jay away from those whores now he's stuck in this awkward situation.

Jay kept staring at the young boy making him more nervous. Cheeks tinting a shade of pink. Jay cornered Jungwon, blocking the exit door.

"Why did you bring me here, bunny boy?" Jay new the boy was jealous. His ego boosting at this information. He just needed Jungwon to admit it.

"I- well you see- I uhmm... you know I actually-" Jungwon tried making up an excuse, any excuse but he couldn't find one. What fucking loonatic drags someone in a damn janitor's closet?!

"Cat got your tongue?" Jay smirked.

"N-no I- uhh brought you here to uhh----tell you that Sunoo wants to meet you today!" Jungwon cursed himself for bringing his friend into this. 

Jay was stunned. He thought Jungwon was jealous. Guess he's bad at reading signs.

"Why didn't he message me? We have each others' numbers" Jay distanced himself from Jungwon, now deep in thought.

"His uhh phone died and he told me to tell you" Jungwon lied.

"Where?"

"Huh?"

"Where am I supposed to meet him?" Jay asked, laughing at the boy's silliness.

"Oh you're actually going..." Jungwon said disheartened.

"Of course why would I not!" Jay cheered.

"At the cafe down street" Jungwon said.

"Thanks bunny boy!" Jay ruffled Jungwon's hair. A habit he now has whenever they meet.

--------------------------------------------------

"Sunoo!" Jungwon ran to his friend who was currently gawking at boys on the football team.

"What?" Sunoo's mouth filled with popcorn.

"You're always eating" Jungwon shook his head. Sunoo is a foodie and doesn't gain any weight. Jungwon is jealous of the boy's body.

"And? What's up?" Sunoo shoved a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

"You know I love you ddeonu" Jungwon put on his best puppy eyes which looked more like a little bunny.

"What did you do?" Sunoo asked calmly. This was never good. Sunoo was a dramatic person 24/7. 

"ItoldJayhyungthatyouwanttomeethimatthecafedownstreet" Jungwon rushed out. 

"Okay I'll go" Sunoo said.

"WHAT?! REALLY?! WHERE'S MY BESTFRIEND?! WHO ARE YOU?!" Jungwon looked at Sunoo as if he were some sort of alien.

"I have nothing to do anyways, my mom's new boyfriend is coming home today. So gettng out of the house is best" 

"Thank you. You're the best!" Jungwon hugged the boy.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Sunghoonie" Heeseung pouted at his 'friend' 

"Yes?" Sunghoon was busy on his phone.

"Yahh look at me!" Heeseung hit Sunghoon with a water bottle..

"Aish, okay okay! I'm sorry" Sunghoon apologized rubbing his sore head.

"Do you think they will be together?!" Heeseung asked, worried.

"Who?!" Sunghoon was confused at who Heeseung spoke of.

"Jay and Jungwon you idiot!" Heeseung insulted his 'friend'

"Geez you don't gotta call me an idiot for that" Sunghoon pouted, breaking his gaze from Heeseung.

"I'm sorry...Now answer me" Heeseung felt bad for insulting Sunghoon.

"I mean Jay's a player and Jungwon is a hopeless romantic. I don't think they will Seungie" Sunghoon disagreed.

"Ughh you're right" Heeseung frowned.  "My ship sank as soon as I thought it was sailing. Thanks alot!" Heeseung rolled his eyes.

"You're welcome" Sunghoon smiled playfully at Heeseung. "Don't I deserve a reward for helping you?" Sunghoon flirted.

Heeseung smiled. He kissed Sunghoon's cheek and ran away.

"Aish he's the hyung here but acts like he's the youngest" Sunghoon blushed.

.

A/N: Tomorrow is my last exam for this week so I will update more after tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter <3 I love you guys <3 Take care fo yourself and be safe <3