12

Jungwon has had it with Jay. One minute he acted as if Jungwon was his one and only and the next minute he's all over these dumb girls.

Yes, Jungwon was angry. He just wanted to cry. Everything was so confusing. Jay was confusing. This 'pretend' was a damn mistake.

"Jungwon?" his mother peeked through the half open door.

"Yes mom?" Jungwon wiped his tears, he doesn't want to worry his mother.

"You have school today honey. Please go get ready"

"But mom-" Jungwon fiddled with his fingers "Can I skip today?" Jungwon was scared to ask but he really needed a day for himself.

"What?! Yang Jungwon are you sick?" his mother asked, not concerned but  instead anger written all over her face. This is why Jungwon didn't want to ask.

"No I just feel really tired and-"

"Suck it up. You're not sick so you are perfectly fine to go!" she screamed at him and left without another word.

Jungwon got ready and left for school not saying a word to his mother who watched him leave from the living room.

Tears pooling in his eyes not because of his mother but because of Jay. He doesn't know why he's feeling this way. He just wanted to go to his room and snuggle in his sheets as he finds peace and comfort there.

SCHREECHH!!!!

A loud irking noise stopped at where Jungwon walked. Jungwon didn't dare look at who it was, he just continued walking as the car followed him.

"Bunny boy get in!" Jay shouted. Jungwon froze at the voice. He didn't want to be in the presence of Jay today.

Suddenly Jay appeared in front of Jungwon, cupping his face in his large hands. Jungwon looked up as he didn't have a choice.

"Let's go" Jay said softly, carressing Jungwon's chubby cheeks.

"No"

"You're not walking 5km" Jay pointed out the long distance.

"And what if I want to?"

"Don't test me pretty bunny" Jay ruffled Jungwon's hair and lead him to the car.

"But I can walk by myself" Jungwon was being stubborn.

"I'll buy you a Carrot Cake Frappuccino on our way to school" Jay persuaded the younger.

Jungwon was shocked again. How did Jay knew his favorite drink. It has been his favorite drink since he was a child. He's starting to think Jay is some sort of stalker.

"Are you stalking me?" Jungwon looked at him suspiciously.

"May be" Jay teased. Jungwon slapped him on the arm.

"Ouch ouch! Warn me before you do that!" Jay winced at the sting.

"No" Jungwon stuck his tongue out at Jay and went into the car "I still want my Carrot Cake Frappuccino!" Jungwon told Jay who smiled at the younger's silly behaviour.

 The car ride was silent. Jungwon played with the hem of his hoodie while Jay drove. He had so many questions to ask Jay but he doesn't wanna ruin the obvious smile on the older's face. Jungwon thought he looked cute. Jay was hot yea but he's more dorky. 

They were at Starbucks buying Jungwon's drink. It was time for Jay to order but he couldn't decide. 

"Caramel Frappuccino, Nope to plain. Iced Guava Passionfruit Coconutmilk Drink , nope sounds disgusting. Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino eww no who drinks that? Cinnamon Dolce Latte, nope. Caramel Macchiato, again too plain" Jay went through the list fo drinks.