16

Jay's unusually big ladder fell to the ground. Jungwon jumped with the thought it was his mother.

"You idiot, why did you bring that big thing?" Jungwon argued with Jay, not forgetting the kiss they shared earlier.

"How else am I suppose to get up here?" Jungwon's room was 9 feet from the ground. What did he expect Jay to do? climb?

"Forget it but you need to le-"

BANG!

Jay and Jungwon almost got a heart attack at the sudden noise.

"YANG JUNGWON! WHAT WAS THAT NOISE! AND WHY IS THIS DOOR LOCKED?!" Jungwon's mother shouted from the other side of the door.

"Shit. Umm Jay you need to leave" Jungwon panicked. His mind going crazy. He would normally fear his mom but what made it worse is that Jay was here.

He's so fucked if Jay doesn't leave this instant. His mother will kill both of them.

"What?! you want me jump out the window?" Jay had no way of getting down.

"It's not my fault your gigantic ladder fell down!" Jungwon complained. He would rather be dead right now than face his mother with Jay in the room.

"JUNGWON! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR THIS INSTANT!" Jungwon looked around frantically searching for a place for Jay to hide.

He pushed Jay in his tiny closet. Shutting the door without allowing him to speak.

"JUNGWON I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T OPEN THE DOOR THIS-"

The door opened

"Uhh mom? what's up?" Jungwon tried his best to stay calm but he's freaking out inside. Jay's stupid ladder is on their front lawn in  the dark night and he had JAY in his closet.

"I heard chattering in here. Who were you talking to?" Jungwon's mother walked inside his room scanning the room entirely.

"Oh uhh well you see....I was talking to Sunoo about our uhh project for umm Chemistry" Jungwon finished his sentence after many pauses. He silently prays his mother would buy it.

After scanning every room and looking in every open space except the closet his mother left the room giving her son a warning glare.

Jungwon sighed in relief and after his mom left he closed his room door locking it.

He walked over to his closet and let Jay out.

"I've never been so scared in my life" Jay placed his hand over his heart trying to catch his breath from being locked up in such a small space.

"Jay, you need to leave. What if my mother goes outside and find that thing on the lawn!?"

"Okay okay, I'll leave but" Jay paused leaning closer to Jungwon. The latter's breath hitched at the sudden closeness.

"I stole your second kiss as well" Jay whispered, deeply.

"N-no you didn't" Jungwon retorted already flustered.

"Really?" Jay knew Jungwon wasn't being honest with him, afterall Jay knew him better than anyone else.

Jay locked eyes with Jungwon.

"Baby bunny, I know when you lie to me" Jungwon thought Jay was just being the stuck up playboy that he is.

"I-i'm not lying Jay" Jungwon obviously lied.

"Don't fucking call me that!" Jay spoke a little to harsh for Jungwon's liking.

"I'm sorry Jongseongie" Jungwon looked down at his feet tears forming in his eyes at the intimidating aura Jungwon never saw before.

Jay soften at the realization of the tone of voice he used on his baby bunny. Instantly regretting everything he said before.

"Pretty bunny come here" Jay pulled him into a hug. He couldn't live with himsef knowing he hurt his Wonie.

Jungwon gladly accepted Jay's embrace.

"Jongseongie...I cheated on Ni-ki" Jungwon cried out. Jay pat his head, threading his fingers through Jungwon's locks of hair.

"I'm sorry it's my fault I shouldn't have kissed you" Jay should feel guilty for making Jungwon cheat on Ni-ki but he really wasn't.

"I really like Ni-ki, Jongseongie. Please stop whatever you thought we would become" Jungwon sniffled.

"Me?" Jay scoffed "I wasn't thinking anything" Jay had actually thought him and Jungwon would become something more than friends, childhood friends, bestfriends whatever you want to call it Jay didn't want that.

"Good. Let's just go back to old times? By old times I mean the time we barely knew each other." Jungwon's words sliced Jay's heart into multiple pieces. 

But what can Jay do? He has to accept it. If it makes his baby bunny happy then he needs to accept it.

"Yea just like old times" Jay pulled away from the hug. Jungwon could sense Jay wasn't happy about this but he will just take his word for it.

Without a goodbye Jay jumped out the window. Jungwon panicked only to see Jay landing safely and leaving with his ladder.

"I'm sorry, Jongseongie but it's best for both of us"