10

Jungwon was pacing left to right in his shared dorm room. What could 'JW' mean? It's the same initials as Jungwon's name but how is that possible? Unless Jay is some kind of secret stalker.

Jungwon visibly shook at the horrifying thought. There's no way Jay is a stalker. May be he's overthinking. After all Jay's a player. 

It's probably a temporary necklace for one of his flings.

With that conclusion Jungwon finally went to bed drifting into dreamland when suddenly his phone buzzed. He ignored it but then 5 minutes later it buzzed again and again.

"WHAT?!" he answered irritated at the caller.

"Yahh is that anyway to speak to your bestfriend!!" Sunoo shouted twice as loud as Jungwon.

"Okay okay I'm sorry" Jungwon held the phone away from his ears for safety measures.

"Why did you not tell me you and Jay were FAKE dating!" Sunoo screamed again.

"Sunoo, isn't your mom home. Why are you shouting?" Jungwon spoke.

"Oh her, she's at her 'boyfriend's' house. Now answer me!"

"Yes we were fake dating" Jungwon answered, lowkey scared of Sunoo's reaction.

"HOLD UP! You mean to say I did that for nothing and what do you mean were?--Oh you're with Ni-ki now. Well atleast you told Jay" Sunoo blabbed.

"What do you mean 'did that for nothing?' " Jungwon asked.

"Oh uhh haha nothing I'm just silly you know" Sunoo rushed out, obviously lying.

"Hmm okay. And no I haven't told Jay" Jungwon's nerves began eating him alive again. Events from earlier today rushing back. The time Jay walked out on him and the necklace. That darn necklace. What does it mean?

"Yikes well it's not like you two like each other so it's all good" 

"Yeah....Sunoo? Does anyone in our school had the initials JW?" Jungwon asked.

"Apart from you. Let's see there's Jungwoo, Jinwoo, Jinwhi, Joonwhan and...Jiwah.

"That's alot! How do I not know these people!?" Jungwon was surprised at how many people had similar initials.

"Jungwoo, Jinwhi and Jiwah are seniors and Jinwoo and Joonwhan are freshman" Sunoo explained.

"How do you know all this?"

"I may or may not have been locked inside the principal's office last week" Sunoo meekly said. Jungwon sighed.

"Thanks hyung" now there's no way those initials could have been meant for Jungwon. Now that it's confirmed why doesn't he feel relieved. Instead, his heart ached.

His heart wanted those initials to be his and his only. With this thought Jungwon was sent into dreamland.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's finally Friday and Jungwon doesn't have to see Jay for an entire two days. Just the thought of it brought so much joy.

The entire week Jay has been showing more of his true colors. Before he never dated anyone but everyday all everyone's gossiping about is Jay's new girlfriend. Before, Jungwon never saw him kissed anyone, well atleast not on their lips but now he's making out with these whores.

If Jungwon said it didn't other him well that would be the biggest lie. He thinks it's because he hates PDA but that's not true Jungwon just needs an excuse to hide how he feels for Jay.

"What is my baby worrying so much about now?" Ni-ki snuzzled his face in the crook of Jungwon's neck.

"Nothing it's just. Don't you think Jay is acting a bit weird lately?" Jungwon asked his boyfriend. The mention of Jay's name was enough to take Ni-ki away from his comfort zone.

"Babe I told you, what he does isn't your problem and besides I haven't known him for that long and I already don't like him so whatever weird behaviour he has it's normal for him" Ni-ki looked at Jungwon seriously.

Jungwon was used to Ni-ki acting like this anytime he mentions Jay. He knows the latter doesn't like him as he thinks Jay was his ex boyfriend.

"Jungwonie baby, do you still like that fucking-disgusting-son-of-bitch-heartbreaking player?" Ni-ki asked.

"W-what no of course not. Are you that stupid?!" Jungwon playfully slapped Ni-ki's arm.

"Ouch now I know why Heeseung hyung says you're so violent, jeez" Ni-ki pouted rubbing his arm.

"Oh shut up let's go I want ice cream" Jungwon dragged Ni-ki along with him.

Little do they know someone heard their mini conversation and let's just say that person's not happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heeseung hyung~" Jungwon called for the older who sat at his desk munching on a nibbled cookie with puffy eyes.

"Come on hyung, if I know anything about Sunghoon hyung is that he wouldn't ignore you spitefully. Talk to him!" Jungwon urged the older.

"But what if he doesn't wanna talk to me?" Heeseung whined.

"Hyung you're the oldest one out of all of us, stop being a baby" Jungwon silently cooed at his hyung's cute behaviour.

"Fine I will but if anything goes wrong I'm blaming you!" Heeseung pointed a finger at Jungwon.

"Okay I'll take responsibility IF something goes wrong and if nothing goes wrong I take full credit for you guys' love story" Jungwon clapped his hands and sat in his seat.

Sunghoon entered the classroom with Jake. Heeseung rolled his eyes at the pair. He tore a page from his notebook and scribbled something on it. He threw it directly at Sunghoon hitting him in the head.

Sunghoon picked it up and smiled.

                                                                   I miss you. Let's talk after class

                                                                                -love Seungie ❤