9

^^^Wonki's so cute

.

The next day, Jungwon sat at his desk fiddling with his fingers. He was hella nervous. It's not too late to fake sick and go home but then his friend's would be all over him. There was nothing he could do to get out of this situation.

"Hey boyfriend~" someone whispered in Jungwon's ear.

"Ni-ki... hi!" Jungwon responded.

----------------------------------------------------------

[FLASHBACK]

"So... is that a yes?"

"But Jay is my boyf-"

"Jungwon with all due to respect for that shitty player, he doesn't love you. He's a player, Jungwon. He was a has a ton of girls at his feet everyday. Are you really okay with that?" Ni-ki tried his best to stay calm but Jay's not the right one for Jungwon.

Jungwon's heart sank at the realization. He doesn't love Jay neither does Jay love him. He shouldn't be thinking of him. After all the reason they had this arrangement was for Ni-ki to be his boyfriend.

"Yes, I'll be your boyfriend" 

Jungwon decided to just cut off this silly arrangement with Jay tomorrow.

Ni-ki leaned in to kiss Jungwon who turned the other direction. The kiss landing on his cheek. Ni-ki looked at him knowingly.

"You're still waiting for 'the right time'?" Jungwon nodded. Jungwon was always like this when they were together. 

It's always 'I'm waiting for the right time' or 'I'm just waiting for the right person'. Yes, it annoyed Ni-ki but what can he do? He loves the younger.

[END FLASHBACK]

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ni-ki grabbed an empty chair and joined it next to Jungwon. He layed on on Jungwon's lap staring up at him.

"Stop looking at me!" Jungwon blushed.

"How can I not stare at such a gorgeous view" Ni-ki flirted. Jungwon's face grew a deep shade of red.

"Bet you say that to everyone" 

Ni-ki carressed Jungwon's cheeks. "Just you, my love"

Jungwon's heart was content. What more can he ask for? He got Ni-ki back and their feelings are mutual.

"Baby bunny!" Jay entered the class. Jungwon froze. Why was Jay here? He doesn't recall Jay being in the same calculus class as him. 

"There you are! Let's go I have something to show you!" Jay told Jungwon. When he arrived at his desk he noticed Ni-ki laying on Jungwon's lap staring back at him with a proud smile.

"Are you two together now?" Jay asked voice cracking, which didn't go unnoticed by Jungwon.

"Yes" Ni-ki beat Jungwon to it. Jungwon was gonna speak but Jay left. Jungwon had the urge to run after him but Ni-ki stopped him.

"He's a player Jungwon. People like him never really love anyone except for themselves" 

Ni-ki was right. Jay just wants Jungwon's sympathy and then he will mess with his feelings. Jungwon's not falling for his scheme. He'll just go back to hating him, simple right?

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunchtime and Jay never showed up at their table. He had no reason to. Him and Jungwon were basically done. They had nothing to do with each other anymore.

The atmosphere at their table was awkward. Ni-ki kept calling Jungwon 'his boyfriend' and his friends looked upset but for different reasons.

Despite Jay not showing up at lunch Sunghoon still did. However, today he brought his bestfriend, Jake.  These were the only two who were unaware of the tension that filled the small space.

 Sunghoon and Jake kept blabbing the entire time. Heeseung tried getting Sunghoon's attention but the said boy would only smile at him and continue chatting with Jake. 

Heeseung sipped his Ice Americano, with earphones plugged in. Not really wanting to hear the two people next to him chat about their awesome friendship.

On the other hand, Sunoo looked like he was stress eating. Now Sunoo is a foodie you may wonder how you can tell the difference? Well when Sunoo stress eats he only eats healthy foods, which filled their lunch table right now.

Ni-ki was busy on Jungwon's lap, phone in his hand ignoring the silent drama going on.

"Guys this is my bestfriend Jake!" Sunghoon finally annouced. Ni-ki snickered, Sunoo continued eating and Heeseung wasn't listening.

"Nice to meet you, Jake. I'm Jungwon" Jungwon extended his hand for Jake who gladly accepted it.

"He went back to his home town to study for a few years and now he's back" Sunghoon said with a big smile on his face.

" I hate to be rude but why does everyone seem so moody?" Jake asked, finally noticing the odd behaviour off everyone.

"Uhh that's how they normally are" Jungwon tried to cover up for his friends. Jake nodded but Sunghoon knew something was up with them especially Heeseung, who paid no attention to anything he just said.

"I can't sit here with you weirdos anymore" Ni-ki joked and stood up "I'm gonna take a walk outside. Babe you coming?" Ni-ki asked.

"No i'll just stay here" Ni-ki nodded and left.

"So Ni-ki's your boyfriend now huh?" Sunghoon asked, Heeseung finally unplugging his earphones.

"Haha yea I was gonna tell you guys but-"

"Save it, we already knew" Heeseung finally spoke.

"I know but i felt like I should've told you guys" Jungwon felt bad for not telling them earlier.

"It's okay Jungwonie we know how much you like him" Sunoo smiled.

"Yea you finally got what you wanted" Heeseung cheered for Jungwon.

It's true Jungwon finally got Ni-ki back but his heart wasn't satisified.

Just then screaming and giggles echoed the cafeteria. It was none other than Jay. Jungwon looked down at his lap not wanting to make eye contact. He couldn't look at Jay after what happened this morning.

"Oppa I love you"

"Oppa when will you date me?"

Oppa, oppa, oppa. Jungwon mocked in his head. Sunghoon noticed Jungwon's change of mood.

"Jay!" Sunghoon called. Jungwon wanted to slap Sunghoon so bad right now. He got up and was about to leave when he noticed a shiny diamond necklace around Jay's neck.

The pattern looked so familiar. There were also initials on it that Jungwon couldn't see properly.

"I know I'm handsome but you're not my type" Jay caught Jungwon staring. Jungwon looked into Jay's eyes. He couldn't read the older. Jay must be joking right? Jungwon always knew he was an egotitistic asshole.

Jungwon eyes shifted from Jay's to the initails on his necklace. Jungwon's eyes widen. 

'JW'