19

"What's this?" Jay picked up the bottle. Jungwon quickly grabbed it away from him.

"Why would I tell you? We're not even that close!" Jungwon retorted.

"Jungwon I'm not playing games with you" Jay was tired of his behaviour.

"Who said I was playing games? I'm serious too" Jungwon hugged the bottle of pills tightly.

"Hand it over" Jay asked calmly extending his hand for the bottle.

"No I wo-"

"I SAID HAND IT OVER JUNGWON!" Jay was angry. Jungwon visibly jumped at the loud tone with tears forming in his eyes. Angry Jay was a scary Jay.

Jungwon hesitantly gave the bottle to Jay. Jay sighed and looked at him with sorry eyes.

He has never shouted at his precious bunny before and seeing the scared look on Jungwon's face only made Jay regret his actions more.

"Are you sick?" Jay asked looking at the unlabelled bottle.

"Huh? Oh.. uhh I don't think so" Jungwon answered truthfully.

"Who gave this to you?" Jay asked again.

"My mom" Jay sighed at the answer. Jungwon's mother was something else.

"Give it back!" Jungwon reached forward for it but Jay retreated his hand further.

"Why? Do you like taking these?" Jay persisted, bringing his face close to Jungwon's.

"N-no but m-mom t-told me t-too"

"I'm keeping it" Jay put the bottle in his bag and exited the janitor's closet.

"Hey! Give it back!!" Jungwon ran out only to see Jay disappear.

"Jungwon are you alright?!" Heeseung rushed to Jungwon seeing him worried.

"No, that idiot took m-my my" Jungwon couldn't tell Heeseung his mother was making him take some pills when he clearly wasn't sick.

"Your?" Heeseung asked, worry written all over his face.

"Ugh forget it" Jungwon walked away heading to his Math class.

"Babe!" Ni-ki called from afar.

"Oh Ni-ki... hi"

"Not happy to see me?" Ni-ki pouted noticing the younger's stressed expression.

"No it's not that it's just Jay...he-"

"He?"

"Whatever pretend I never said anything" Jungwon brushed Ni-ki off. 

What if his mom found out he didn't have his pills. She practically stares him down every morning until he takes it.

"Guys, have you seen Jay?" Sunghoon rushed in.

"That bastard, I never want to see him" Sunghoon ignored Ni-ki turning to Jungwon hopefully.

"Don't look at me! I don't even know that dummy" Jungwon pouted at his recent encounter with Jay.

"But you're his ch-" Sunghoon shut himelf up "Let's go" he grabbed Jungwon's hand dragging him out of the class.

"What about class?" Jungwon was scared, his mom would kill him if he misses another class. She already took his phone away after she found out he skipped school with Ni-ki.

"Ni-ki will cover for you, right?" Sunghoon looked at Ni-ki who wanted to protest against taking his boyfriend to look for some jerk but, he stayed silent and nodded.