22

a/n: dajkhsdkajhsjadj just wanna take a minute to look at this picture Jay posted for Jungwonie's birthday

.

"Guys we're almost there quit fighting" Jake told the younger ones.

"Where are we even going hyung?" Jungwon asked.

"Your most favorite place!" Sunoo cheered. Favorite place? Jungwon then remembered. 

"THE BEACH!" Sunoo jumped in his seat from excitement.

"Yah, it's Jungwon's favorite place not yours" Ni-ki said seeing Sunoo more excited than Jungwon.

"You know your attitude towards me needs to change" Sunoo sassed.

"And what if it doesn't?" Ni-ki challenged Sunoo was about to respond but Jungwon stopped him.

"Guys can you be quiet for a few minutes" Jungwon was annoyed at their constant bickering.

Sunoo and Ni-ki just glared at each other before Sunoo sat properly in his seat.

"We're here!" Jake said parking the car.

"Ohh finally!" Sunoo rushed out the car taking in wonderful smell of the ocean breeze until a leaf flew in his mouth.

"Even nature is telling you to shut up" Ni-ki laughed at Sunoo.

"You- COME BACK HERE!" Ni-ki ran away from Sunoo and the two chased after each other.

"Let's just go" Jungwon pulled his things out from the trunk and Jake followed.

"What about Sunoo and Ni-ki?" Jake asked, worried that the two may not find their way back.

"Leave them be. Trust me they'll be back sooner than you expect" Jungwon said already tired of those two bickering.

Heeseung and Sunghoon suddenly showed up. 

Sunghoon was carrying all the luggage while Heeseung made his way over to Jungwon and Jake.

"Heeseung hyung how can you let Sunghoon hyung carry all that by himself?" Jungwon asked worried for Sunghoon's arms.

"He's fine with it" Heeseung shrugged, just then two girls appeared in front of Sunghoon.

"Oppa~ those look really heavy. Do you need our help?" one of the girls batted her eyelashes at Sunghoon innocently.

Sunghoon was about to agree because why not? His arms were killing him. Heeseung let out a loud cough.

"You alright?" Jake asked Heeseung.

"Yea let's just go" Heeseung looked at Sunghoon before leaving first.

Sunghoon gave one of the bags to each of the two girls who gladly carried it despite how heavy it was. 

They made their way to their beach house. Putting their bags down.

"There are only four rooms so only one person gets a room for themselves" Jake annouced.

"But it's only six of us so everyone share a room, right?" Jungwon was confused, why did jake say it as if they were seven. He probably just made a mistake.

"No it's seven pretty bunny!" Jay walked downstairs, startling Jungwon and the two girls.

Oh how happy Jungwon was to see Jay, he missed him. He was about to go to him when one of the girls beat him to it.

"Wow oppa your so handsome" the girl gawked. Jungwon rolled his eyes at that. The nerve of this girl to speak to Jay.

"Am I? What's your name cutie?" the nickname sent Jungwon mad 

" I call dibs on the single room" and he left, stomping upstairs.

"Oppa" the other girl called to Sunghoon "Can I get your number?" she asked.

"I'm sleeping with Jungwon have fun" Heeseung said bitterly, following Jungwon upstairs.

"Jay what the fuck dude?" Sunghoon looked at him in disbelief.

"Girls can you leave" Sunghoon kindly asked.

"Okay Oppa see you guys on the beach later" she winked at Sunghoon and so did the other girl to Jay.

"Jay do you wanna make Jungwon upset on his birthday?" Sunghoon scolded him.

"What did I do?--- Oh... wait-shit I called her cutie" Jay facepalmed at his stupidity.

"What about you!" Jay shot back "You gave that girl your number"

"Chill I gave her a fake number. Just wanted to see Seungie jealous" Sunghoon explained all giddy from the thought of Heeseung getting jealous.

"Wow bravo dude now I'm the only one whose gonna suffer this?" Jay asked frustrated at himself.

"Of course" Sunghoon smiled and went upstairs leaving Jay alone.

He wanted to surprise Jungwon but his playboy side just had to show. Jay slapped himself continuously with the pillow that lay on the couch.

"Ouch! you okay?" Sunoo came in with Ni-ki, both dripping wet.

"I should ask you two that. What the hell happened?!" Jay asked horrified.

"This idiot pushed me in the water so I pulled him down with me and now we're even" Sunoo huffed walking upstairs.

"You two better clean up these wet floors" Jay threatened.

"Just because it's your uncle's beach house doesn't mean you can boss us around" Ni-ki scowled at him.

"It actually does" Jay said. Ni-ki glared at him and walked upstairs.

After a few hours everyone came downstairs all ready to hit the waters.

Ni-ki threw Jungwon over his shoulder and bolted out the door. Jay followed them obviously jealous with Sunoo tailing behind him.

Jake, Sunghoon and Heeseung was in the living room. The atmosphere was awkward for Heeseung. He once despised Jake but now he believes Jake doesn't mean no harm.

Sunghoon sensed Jake wanted to talk with him alone.

"Seungie why don't you go I'll be there soon" Heeseung pecked Sunghoon on his cheeks before leaving.

"Jake..." Sunghoon began.

"Do you know how much it hurts Sunghoon" Jake grabbed his shirt where his heart is at. 

"What are you talking about?"

"What am I talking about? Oh the nerve you have. I love you Sunghoon ever since we were in middle school but you always turned a blind eye whenever I tried showing you how I feel" Jake cried.

"I'm sorry Jake I didn't know" Sunghoon felt bad for Jake but he can't return his feelings.

"Of course you didn't if you even cared for me you would notice!" Jake shouted "Now you're with that guy who you only met for a few years when you've known me your entire lifetime!"

"Jake don't be delusional" Sunghoon spoke with tears in his eyes. Jake was his bestfriend afterall.

"I'm not delusional! I just--I never wanted to lose you Sunghoon but I can't see you with him, I really can't" Jake cried.

"Jake you know I can't return your feelings" Sunghoon sighed. He was hurt hearing this. Jake is someone special to him and yes they knew each other for a while but that would never compare to how he feels for Heeseung.

"I know" Jake wiped his tears "I wasn't expecting you too. Just felt like I should let you know because I'm tired of hiding it" Jake sniffled.

"Friends?" Jake looked at Sunghoon hopefully.

"Friends."Sunghoon smiled at Jake as they shared a long hug.

.

A/N: You guys, yes you I'm talking to the one who read this ff! Why do you guys make me feel like this😭 It's all you guys' fault take goddamn responsibility!! 

Wanna know what you guys did? THIS JAYWON FF IS NOW TRENDING #1 ON JAYWON! because of you guys. I love you guys so much!! Oof my heart.