Outcode: Snow

Name: SnowGender: Male

Name: Snow
Gender: Male

Age: Unknown

Species/What Are They: Skeleton

Soul: Ice blue, diamond shaped

Sexuality: He's a child he doesn't have a preference yet

Family:

- Rain (adopted father; alive) [Rain is creepypastamother's oc]

Crush(es): None

Lover: None

Alignment: Neutral (loyalty lies with Rain)

Job: Unknown

Personally:

- He's naturally really shy and flighty and terrified of strangers

- Snow is easily scared due to being alone for all his life

- He doesn't trust easily since he's raised himself until he met Rain

- He's a very curious child since he wasn't taught really anything aside from what he's learned himself for survival.

Basic likes:

- Watching Rain make rainbows and make, well, rain he finds it very fun when Rain displays his magic)

- Being carried by Rain (or just being held by him in general, it brings comfort to him and reassures him that he's not alone anymore)

- Learning new things (due to his curious nature he loves learning things, especially if it's Rain teaching him)- Eating icicles (there's no particular reason why he likes this, he just does)- He loves playing in the snow

- He likes cuddling with Rain and more often than not falls asleep against him

Basic dislikes:

- Being alone or being left alone even for a short time- Being in hot climates (he very easily gets sick in hot climates and it takes forever for him to get better)

- Yelling (it scares him badly

)- He dislikes eating food (for some reason food doesn't do much for him and he only eats when it's offered or he's forced to)

- Summer is his least favorite season due to the heat

- Being in crowds or near even a few individuals

Major and minor fears:

- [major] Agoraphobia (may feel that you need a companion, such as a relative or friend, to go with you to public places. The fear can be so overwhelming that you may feel unable to leave your home)

- [major] Anthropophobia (the fear of people)

- [minor] Autophobia (fear of being alone)

Brief backstory:

- Snow was abandoned as a baby by his original parents in some far-off inconspicuous AU. It's unknown why he was abandoned and no one knows what his parents looked like. Snow doesn't remember their faces and has forgotten completely that he used to have parents and he's had to live and survive on his own since no one wanted to adopt him or just take him in. His original AU was possibly destroyed but he doesn't know what AU he came from so he doesn't know for sure if it's completely gone or not. Snow taught himself how to use his powers though his powers seem to be elemental based and which "season" he uses depends on his mood - though winter seems to be his default. He has a severe case of amnesia after a traumatic event involving a group of adults and he was left with a badly cracked rib cage and this event installed a fear of people and crowds into him, even if he doesn't remember why. Eventually, he meets Rain. Snow was terrified of him in the beginning since he just...showed up one day. Snow kept his distance at first and watched from afar, scared of this stranger.

But when Rain started using his magic over the weather he grew curious and over time of watching and observing he followed Rain around before eventually confronting him after assuring himself that Rain was friendly and showed him his snow abilities before 'asking' for Rain to make the rainbows again. After that point, Snow was attached to Rain at the hip practically feeling a strange sense of companionship and...over time of being with Rain he started to consider him his father. The first time he called Rain "daddy" was after he had a horrible nightmare of being abandoned by the one person who cared about him.

Trivia:

- Snow is a selective mute and uses his magic to communicate (using images or words if he can't figure out the proper image to use)

- Snow's magic is elemental, which he calls "seasons" though he mostly uses snow/ice/winter magic thus his name Snow

- He doesn't trust easily and if he finds someone interesting he'll keep his distance from them and observe before he confronts them if he thinks they're friendly.

- He can travel between AUs on his own but he doesn't travel that much (that changed when he met Rain and now goes wherever he goes)

- Depending on his current mood his magic changes to reflect it (like fire based magic if he's really mad, this is his least used magic element)