DreamDawn Dream

soo

soo...here's my guilty pleasure Au!

it's just an excuse to ship the brothers with Celestia and Luna pretty much XDD but i DO have a proper mini-backstory for this Au! >w<

---

DreamDawn:

In this Au Dream and Nightmare are literal gods of the Sun and Moon respectively while Celestia and Luna are the Guardians of Emotions (positivity and negativity respectively). They are the only two to have special connections to the Sun and Moon and they are envied by the villagers. The sisters are still royalty and Celestia is still the beloved sister while Luna is shunned and feared, though not attacked like Original Nightmare.

Though she gets nearly attacked by some of the villagers, she is saved by the Sun God, Dream. They don't immediately fall in love; in fact she loathes Dream at first for saving her like "some damsel in distress". Though Dream does admire her fire and begins visiting her often, giving her company and a witty rival.

They grew to be friends and he actually confesses his love for her first but she rejects him. Even though he was heart broken he continued to be her friend and protector. Luna doesn't discover she has some feelings for him until he starts showing interest in another girl and she feels that horrible green monster of jealousy.

It takes a while though before she does anything and it was at the prompting of her sister that she even gets the courage to storm up to Dream and pull him into a kiss boldly in front of a crowd.

That's how that relationship started and even though she sometimes can't handle his natural flirty nature and she acts like a total tsundere, she can't imagine being with anyone else and neither can he. A very happy couple with some bumps in their relationship, but then again no relationship is perfect-

---

next up will be DreamDawn Nightmare and another brief backstory and then i'll work on the sisters