Dreamdust Nightmare

In DREAMDUST, Nightmare stood up for himself and didn't allow himself to be bullied (however; that didn't stop...other things from happening....). He was able to consume a Positivity Apple without corrupting it but in doing so it fucked his mind up because keep in mind, Nightmare is the accumulation of Negativity. So in eating just 1 Positivity Apple, his Spirit was changed and not for the better.

The Positivity Apple was like a poison to his being instead of 'helping' him (c'mon a Negative Being shouldn't consume something of pure positivity, that's just asking for trouble-). And due to his Spirit changing, his magic has also changed as well to reflect this.

Due to the fluctuating Positivity and Negativity inside his Spirit, he has moments of insanity and quite often he has mental breakdowns. Mostly randomly but they can also be triggered when near the Tree of Feelings.

During his moments of insanity or during his mental breakdowns he starts killing people and monsters, though he always snaps back to himself without outside help.

(note: he never becomes Corrupted!Nightmare in this AU due to the golden apple)

He's still the Guardian of Negativity, just with some ah...

Improvements?

---

His Personality when Sane:
Basically a tsundere, easily embarrassed, doesn't take shit from anyone, fiercely loyal to Dream (to an almost unhealthy extent), mostly quiet and reserved, doesn't like being watched (it makes him antsy and nervous)

His Personality when Insanity strikes:
Flamboyant / dramatic, a show-off, constant giggles, merciless, obsessive and tends to stalk people, likes being watched when dusting monsters