Fairytale!Dreamswap: Dream

A bit about Aztec:

A bit about Aztec:

Before he was forced into being Horus's pet, he loved to play his violin - especially for the orphans or for charity events. He very dearly loved his brother and didn't want to hurt him but he was forced to hunt him and try to kill him because of being bullied into it from the government and those around him because they didn't want a being made of negativity around. He knew they blamed Horus as being the cause of depression and murder and he's tried to convince them otherwise. After Horus changed and captured Aztec and making him into a pet, Aztec lost all passion for playing his violin due to being forced to play it 3-5 times a day depending on Horus's mood or needs at the time. He's also starved and beaten if he doesn't play to Horus's standards (though mostly starved because Horus wants him in "perfect" physical condition to play the violin).

He resides in Horus's castle in the furthest tower from the entrance and his wings are bound by negativity chains to keep him from flying. Despite the appearance of being "thin", they are almost impossibly heavy and very hot,. The only ones able to touch these chains and not get hurt are Horus himself, another negative being or a Corrupted.Some of Aztec's powers:

-Can enter dreams and nightmares and manipulate them to whatever he wishes

-Can control multiple people at once through his music (like the pied piper)

-Has the ability to summon his sword from his brooch that Horus gave him

-Has the ability to turn his violin into a bow and arrow

-Can now turn people into Corrupteds or at least begin the process

-Can turn someone into a Positive (the "pure" version of a Corrupted)

-Has the ability to change people's emotions on a whim (only one he can't do this to is Horus)

-Can hypnotize/mind-control people through his music

-Has the ability to see a couple days into the future

-Can reverse the Corrupted and turn them back to how they used to be (with and without killing them)

-Can manipulate thoughts through music

--------

Aztec wears black, purple and gold due to Horus's influential corruption and because Horus wanted them to mostly match even though Aztec is just a "pet" to him.Aztec has a bright green eye because Horus imbued some of his corrupted magic into his eye so in case Aztec ever ran away he would be easily tracked down by either Horus himself or one of the corrupted guards (i.e Deimos, Hades, Juno, and Vesta). Aztec is unaware that Juno and Vesta have been turned into corrupteds and thus is easily swayed into doing what Horus wants.

Deimos was the first to become a corrupted in the Au due to his ability to take control of people and Hades was the second because of his strings abilities and because he was the second closest to Horus himself. Juno was the third one to become a corrupted because he posed a much bigger threat than Vesta at the time and because Juno challenged Horus outright. Deimos still has a sense of self for the most part because he's Horus's right hand man and most trusted confidant.

in this Au Dream is still birb but Nightmare is also corrupted due to getting tired of all the shit he's had to deal with so it's not really the apples that made Nightmare corrupted but more of a inner darkness kinda deal. and in this Au Dream has special powers that come forth whenever he plays the violin and this power is a hypnosis/mind control and can manipulate dreams and Nightmare wanted this power (his corrupted self anyway)

and so Nightmare took Dream and has him trapped in (now) Nightmare's castle and has Dream doing his bidding under threat of Blue and Ink being killed. Error and Cross are under Nightmare's corrupted control and are guards over Dream to keep him in check