1

Crona's POV:

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up you crybaby!"

What? Ragnarok?

I opened my eyes, but going back closed as a reflex since Ragnarok has been hitting me. Maybe for a while I guess.

"Ow ow Ragnarok stop please..." I pleaded while sitting up.
"Ah finally you're awake! I've been trying to get you up ever since we landed but you got knocked out no thanks to you." Ragnarok hit my head one last time.
"S-Sorry..." I rubbed my head gently while taking a glance at our environment.

It was night time and all could be seen were tall buildings and flashing lights everywhere you look. Crowds of people walking together, even some surrounding us. Loud noises of people yelling and vehicles passing through.
"Do you know where we are?" I whispered to my partner.

"I don't know but I know this isn't Death City. This place looks worse and stinky."

"Hey don't say that about our home like that, Ragnarok."
"Yeah right, now get up we're getting weird stares. We look like we got passed out drunk."
I nodded and slowly got up while dusting myself off.

I looked down to avoid the looks we were getting and walked away.
"Look Crona, even the moon is different." Ragnarok pointed to the sky.
He's right. The moon didn't have any face that would laugh down at us constantly. It was just plain, bright, and small.

"Where even are we?" I questioned myself, starting to get worried

"Where even are we?" I questioned myself, starting to get worried. "How did we even get here? Where are the others? Maka! Where's Maka? W-weren't we with her? We need to find the others! It's so crowded here and-"

"Shut your blabber." Ragnarok hit my head. "We don't need any of that right now, ya hear?"

I nodded my head with my hands covering where he hit me. I actually needed that, I almost got a breakdown. I'm actually glad that I have Ragnarok with me. We're both stuck in a place that is so unfamiliar to us.

"How about we ask someone? What if we're close to Death City? We never know, maybe the moon looks different in different perspectives."

I shook my head. "There's no way the moon is different. We have been to different cities and the sky has looked the same. Plus wouldn't that be odd? There can't be multiple suns"
"Eh we don't know. Maybe this is a lost city? Maybe the sun has a face. " Ragnarok shrugged and hid in my body.
I sighed. Why would you even suggest something so stupid?

But I took my partner's suggestion about asking.
I looked around to find at least a kind stranger to question, but everyone was looking at me with disgusted looks and would walk faster when I would try to get their attention.
I whimpered. Is it because of my hair? My looks? My outfit?
"Gah Crona!" Ragnarok popped out. "What's taking so long? It's not that hard!"
"Sorry but everyone keeps walking away even when I didn't say anything. They know I'm not from here by just looking at me. It's hopeless." I gripped my arm harder.
"Sigh, here lemme try." Ragnarok huffed and looked for a victim.
There was a man with large earrings walking slowly reading a book that he had in hand. It would be rude to interrupt him right?

Well not for Ragnarok.

"Hey you! Christmas ornaments! Stop reading and get over here! We have a few questions for you buddy!"

The man took notice and looked up from his book to look for who insulted him.
"Yeah over here!" Ragnarok waved his small hands to get his attention, which worked.
The man looked at Ragnarok then at me for a second and walked slowly at us.

"Ragnarok, why would you say that?!" I quickly put my hands near my mouth as he got closer

"How else would we get his attention? Look, you couldn't do it your way, so we're doing it my way and look it worked." He replied.
"What if he tries to do something to us?" I whispered seeing the man get closer.
"Psh did you forget who we are, Crona? You can be an airhead sometimes."

"Excuse me."
I looked up seeing the man who Ragnarok insulted. "Eek!" I covered my face with my hands.

"Are you the one who called me over?"
"That would be me sir!" Ragnarok called making the man look up at him.

"Sorry about my friend here-" He patted my head. "-but we don't know where we are so we would like youuu-" Ragnarok pointed at the man's face. "-to help us out!"

"Is that all? I'm surprised you don't recognize York New."

"York New?" I lowered my hands from my face. "Don't you mean New York?"
He shook his head while giving me an amused closed eyed smile. "No no, that would be odd for the name to be reversed."
I lowered my hands even more, giving him a confused face. Where did we end up? These people are crazy.
"Where did you come from?" He continued.
"Uh I don't know how to explain, but as you can tell we're not from here." I replied, playing with my hands.
"Better not to tell him, he's still a stranger. Let's go Crona, let's find a way out of here." Ragnarok commanded.
"Ragnarok, isn't that rude?"
"My what an interesting creature. Ragnarok is it?" The man exclaimed.
"Creature? Who you calling creature?! Look at you! You think you're pulling off that dirty rag on your head? Man don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful, if you got rid of that-"

I quickly threw my hands over Ragnarok's head. "I am so sorry about that."
The man laughed reassuring that it was okay.
"Feisty isn't he? Anyways, I believe your name is Crona right?"
I nodded while slowly lowering my hands from the grumbling demon sword.

"I am Chrollo. It's nice to meet you."