13

September 3rd,
Uvogin was presumed to be dead since he hadn't returned at all when he went to find the Chain User.
Chrollo discussed the new plan the other day to the others saying that they need to lure the Chain User out so that they could get them back for what they have done to their friend.
They all agreed.

"Ya wish you could feel the same feeling they're going through huh Crona?"
Ragnarok poked at his partner's head.
"It's not that Ragnarok. I didn't really know the guy in a personal way but I'm still going to feel bad for them." Crona whispered to the small demon.
They were seating at their usual spot with the bright sun warming them up through the window.
"You're warming up to them Cronaaaa" the demon teased waiting for a response but only got an annoyed sigh.

Others started to swarm the room but Machi and Nobunaga caught the attention of Crona. They looked different from what they usually look like.
Nobunaga let his straight hair down with a casual shirt and pants. Machi too let her messy hair down with an outfit making her look kind of like a rockstar.

"What's with the getup?" Ragnarok whispered, making Crona only shrug.

"Phinks, you're going with the boss right?" Nobunaga asked.
"That's the plan!" Phinks reassured, raising a thumbs up.
"Alright, we'll let ya know if anything happens. Let's just hope this works." Nobunaga waved, exiting the building with Machi following.

"Phinks, Pakunoda."
Chrollo called them.
"Yeah we know. Just waiting a bit so that they don't see us just yet and then we'll tail them."
Phinks spoke before Chrollo could remind them, but nodded at him.

"I don't think you've heard, Crona." Shalnark said, taking his little phone next to the meister. 
"Check it out, we're wanted." Shalnark showed the information he got on his phone to show them making them lean in becoming interested.
Crona read thoroughly through the little screen and gave a sigh of relief seeing that there was nothing mentioned about another pink haired member being in the group or anything near fitting their physical description.

"Checking if you were there huh? Don't worry." The blondie laughed. "You haven't been out with us for a while to be identified as a Troupe member."
"Do I even count as a Troupe member if I'm out on the sidelines?"

"Well uh about that" Shalnark scratched his neck.

Crona looking back at the blonde with an interested but nervous look.

"I believe you might become the next #11, Crona." Shalnark said in a normal tone, but it showed that his eyes felt sorrowful, still missing his old friend.
"That fast?"
"Well Danchou didn't say anything, but that's what I believe since you agreed on joining us sooo."
"I can't replace someone that fast! Maybe give it some time right?" Crona didn't like the idea of being #11 but they didn't want to really show it.
"I understand where you're getting at but that's not how it works here. Boss will let ya know though." Shalnark went back to his usual happy self meaning that he would like to change the subject.

Crona asks questions to keep the mood neutral between the two and Shalnark happily gives an answer. Ragnarok just wants the blondie to go away.
The conversation kept going until there was a sudden interruption.
The three of us looked down at the entrance and saw the 4 that left a while ago to lure the Chain user enter but instead of capturing their target, they captured two young boys.

Crona squinted their eyes a bit trying to remember where they had seen those two familiar faces before.
Green kid with black hair pointing up and an Albino kid with white fluffy hair.

"Aren't those the kids from the arm wrestling thing?" Ragnarok whispered.
Crona softened their eyes now knowing the identities of these two boys.

"Hey!" Green kid shouted.

Crona looked at where the kid was looking and turned their head over at Hisoka, who looked a little nervous.

"Know someone here?" Nobunaga asked.
"Hahe no no...hey wait! It's that girl from the arm wrestling match!" The albino noticed, pointing at Shizuku.
"Oh now I remember." Feitan spoke up continuing about how Shizu lost. Obviously, Shizuku didn't remember nor believed the fact that she lost against a little kid.

After hearing this, Nobunaga got the idea of having a match with the Green kid himself.

"Ragnarok, do you remember what rank Nobunaga is on the arm wrestling chart?" Crona whispered worriedly.
"I didn't keep that in my mind cuz I don't care." He replied rudely.

As everyone, except Crona and Hisoka, gathered around the two and their match, Nobunaga explained about their whole situation about losing Uvogin from the Chain User. The kid's arm kept going down and down that a bruise started to show on the back of his hand. They kept going until yelling.
Due to the sudden argument, Feitan rushed to the Kid and bended him on the stone table, making it hard for him to escape. The albino wanted to help his friend but stopped by Hisoka having a card on his neck, making it bleed from a small cut.
The sudden violence made Crona gasp a little. They didn't want these kids to get killed but what are they supposed to do?

Nobunaga flipped a coin deciding if Feitan should take care of the two or if Nobunaga can watch them until the boss shows up.
The coin fortunately landed on Nobunaga's choice.
Feitan scoffed, letting the boy go and handing him to Nobunaga, the albino followed.
They were led to a separate room where the swordsman could keep watch.

"What a show that was." Ragnarok said out of the blue.
"I didn't like it. It made me too anxious." Crona whined, looking down at where the spiders were discussing recent events.
While they were distracting themselves, Crona took this opportunity to go to their room.
While walking towards their room, they heard voices within another door. They walked towards it and figured it to be where the boys were being held.
Luckily there was a small bar window on the door so Crona looked through it and saw the two boys staring at Nobunaga while he talked.
Crona softened their eyes knowing that they're not harmed.

While predictions were all that the shy meister had in their head, the green kid noticed another pair of eyes staring at him. He looked around and saw lavender eyes with pink strands of hair covering bits of their face looking through the window on the door.
They stared until Crona realized what was happening and quickly walked away.

"That was so stupid of me." Crona opened the door and walked in their room.
"Is it corner time already?" Ragnarok yawned and disappeared.
Crona sat on the corner in a fetal position waiting for this day to end and hoping nothing happens to the boys in the other room.

As Crona was about to close their eyes, there was a loud crash.
They looked up and saw the same green kid from before.
They didn't know how to react, instead they just sat there staring at the kid.

"You're that person from before!" The boy said.
Crona nodded, still not knowing whether they should say something back.
"Are you a hostage, you sat as if you were. You don't seem happy." He continued but Crona couldn't make a sound.
"Aw he's coming, here!-"
The boy grabbed Crona's arm and pulled them behind a pile of wooden boxes that were in the room, hiding them both.
Nobunaga rushed in the room but confused seeing nothing nor nobody. He went the other way to either alert the others or find the other kid.
"Are you part of the Phantom Troupe?" The boy whispered in a serious tone waiting for an immediate answer.

Crona couldn't keep steady. This was happening so fast but they had to say something. It was a choice whether to stay with the Spiders or let this kid help them. They saw how physically strong the boy was so there was without a doubt that this kid could help them. They then remembered what Ragnarok has said before. He said how 'there might be someone to come and save them from this dump.'
Those kids seemed nice. They seemed better than the spiders. Shalnark was the only one nice to them but the others completely ignored them. They felt neglected. Crona looked at the boy.

"No."