27

“She sounds really nice hm?”

“Of course she is! She’s the greatest person you’ll ever meet!”

Crona was holding a written letter that arrived from Whale Island. Gon smiled, leaning over to read it alongside them.
Killua was munching on his favorite chocolates besides the two, listening to them.

"Great thing is that we're going over there right after we….."
Gon's smile slowly faded and looked at Crona.
"...After we find a way to send you home."

The meister looked at the boy with sympathetic eyes. It's not like they hate it here, it's just best to go back to their home and show Maka and the gang that they were all right all along. Well most of the time.

"It's only the beginning though." Killua popped the last chocolate treat into his mouth and faced the other two kids.
"We have no idea how we're going to get you back to Neverland-"

"Nevada"

"Right Nevada. We don't know how to get you there and it doesn't give us much of a clue that you have no idea how you got here in the first place."
The white hair boy explained.

"That means you still have time to hang with us!" There's that smiling Gon again.

"We don't know. Like our answers could literally walk through that door." Killua scoffed, pointing at the door of the abandoned building they were staying in temporarily.

"Don't you guys have your game to go too?"

"We'll put that to the side, right Gon?"
"Right!"

"Thank you for helping me. I'm going to apologize in advance if this will lead to a lot of trouble."
Crona flustered.

"Psh trouble yeah right. What's the worst that could happen?"

"You guys are a bunch of troublemakers! Don't think your whole adventure was carefree and easy"
Leorio walked up behind them and ruffled their hair laughing while Kurapika followed behind them.

"As much as I want to disagree, it is true."
Killua slapped the taller man's hand away from his hair.

"Kurapika how are you?" Crona turned to the unwell Kurta.
"You didn't seem so good after the whole situation."

"Just a little rest is all I need, I'm fine." He smiled at the pinkette.

"Dang shawty, you look stressed out of your mind!" Ragnarok giggled.
Crona lightly smacked at their partner and apologized on their behalf.

"I agree with the demon. You've been stressing too much and need to go back to rest." Leorio suggested while lightly pushing the blonde back to their room.

"I hope he gets better."

"Leorio take care of him please! We'll be back soon!" Gon yelled.

"Where are we going?"

"To find our first clue of course! But while having lunch cause I'm hungry" the boy giggled while patting his stomach.

"That's what I like to hear."
Ragnarok cheered.
.
.
.
.
"Okay so you basically woke up in the streets of the city and what?"
Killua chewed on his pasta in front of Crona who was protecting their burger from Ragnarok who already finished their portion of the food.

"Correct. All I remember is hearing my name being shouted and then boom, New York."

"York New."

"Right."

"Maka for sure." Ragnarok swiftly snatches their partner's burger and takes a huge chomp.

"Maka was shouting my name?"
Crona asked, hands still in the position as if they're holding an imaginary sandwich.

"I mean who else would it be? I was there too ya know."

"Do you know if- wait hey! That was my lunch!"

"Haha!" Ragnarok stuck his tongue out and stretched one of his eyes to make a silly face to mock Crona.

"I'm full anyways." Killua pushed the rest of his pasta over to Crona, which they thanked and this time will finish before the greedy demon above them devour it first.

"Maka? Who's Maka?" Gon looked up from his almost empty plate.

"A cow! Hahaha!!" Ragnarok cackled.
"She is not! Stop being so mean to everyone!" The meister whined.

"Is she a weapon or a wielder like you?" Gon ignored the demon's rude comment and continued.

"She's an amazing wielder. I bet you'll like her if you ever meet her. And her partner, Soul, is a scythe."

"Wooahhh that's so cool!" The green boy smiled while his best friend beside him gave a nervous smile at his friend's enthusiasm.

"Who else who else?"

"Um well there's Blackstar who is an assassin, Tsubaki, who is his partner. And-"
.
.
As their little lunch came to an end, they decided to take a small stroll around the plaza since the sun was still up.

"But Aunt Mito disagreed but I totally get where she was coming from. You have still yet to meet her Crona! Anyways, being a hunter meant that family came second to him and I can't wait to find him and-"

Gon talked, walking alongside the two other kids. Them having their full attention on the little ray of sunshine.

This didn't really feel like a planning day but instead a free day.
Crona liked just relaxing without needing to worry but instead, listen to the many stories that their two friends of this world have.

"He made this game too! A game just for hunters! That's amazing to think about. He must be so smart to even-"

"Okay Gon I think that's enough sugar for you. What did they put in that lasagna of yours?" Killua laughed.

"And I thought Shalnark was worse. Sheesh" Ragnarok whispered to Crona.

"That's amazing you still want to see your father Gon, but isn't that intense?"

"I know he has a reason!"
Gon stood up from the grass they were sitting on and stretched.

"Anyways we should start heading back. Sun is setting." Killua yawned.

They all agreed and walked towards the path to where the others were.
It wasn't far from where they were but it wasn't close either.
.
.
"I just want to pass out and sleep. That lasagna got me feeling sleepy." Gon turned the knob of the door.

"We're back!"

"Welcome back."
This wasn't Leorio's voice.
It wasn't Kurapika's either.

"Hey who are you?" Killua barked, getting defensive.

Crona was behind both of them so having a view of the full inside of the building was hard.

"Not trying to fight here. I was just waiting for you three to get back."

Crona lightly pushed their way through so that they could see the intruder.

"Well would you look at that. It's emo boy." Ragnarok teased.
While Crona was in complete shock.

"Kid?"