15

I try not to put many author's note in stories/chapters but i want to say thanks for the amount of reads i have gotten. ( ꈍᴗꈍ) This chapter was kind of tough cuz my mind couldn't remember which parts comes first but I managed.
Enjoy!

“Are you serious. They were drinking when we got captured.”
Crona glanced around the room and saw two men sitting down with several drinks around them, drunk most likely.

“Oh, you’re back.” The one with glasses smiled over at them. “Come drink with us!”
He stuck a glass over at Killua.
“Are you an idiot? We’re underage! Aren’t you underage too, Leorio?” Killua spat.
“And your point?” The one named Leorio smiled.
Crona didn’t think this man would be underage, he looked way older so this kind of surprised them.

“In my country, you can drink once you’re sixteen.” He took another sip. “Who’s that with you?” Leorio looked over at Crona.
Crona looked down to avoid any contact from the stranger.
“This is Crona! We rescued them from the Phantom Troupe!” Gon introduced.
“Rescued? You were being held by the Troupe?” Leorio stood up revealing how tall he really is.
“In a way, yes.” Crona mumbled.
“Look at you guys being heroes!” Leorio smiled, ruffling both Killua and Gon's hair. Killua slapped his hand away while Gon smiled cheerfully.

“I’m Leorio!” He stuck his hand towards Crona waiting for them to shake. Crona looks at the hand than at Leorio. He had a wide grin waiting patiently.
“You’re scaring them.” Killua snorted.
“I am not!” Leorio turned his head to Killua.
He was loud but seemed friendly. Kind of like Blackstar.

Crona slowly reached over Leorio’s hand and grabbed a hold of it.
Leorio turned his head back over and smiled again while gently shaking it, knowing now that Crona was timid and fragile.
Crona smiled a bit.
But they were wondering why Ragnarok didn’t decide to show up.

-Time skip cuz I’m trying to remember what happens-

The three of them were standing in the middle of the city. It was dark, but there was still a busy street, making Crona stick close to the boys.
Gon was on the phone and Killua was listening in.

"What?! You got captured by them? Do you know what they are capable of?"
Crona heard yelling through the phone. That must be who Killua was talking about earlier, Kurapika.

Killua snatched the phone from Gon's hand and yelled at Kurapika himself.
Killua yelled through the phone telling Kurapika to let them help him out.
“If you’re in this then we are too! We can help you, Kurapika! You’re the chain user who killed one of them right? They’re looking everywhere for you. If you don’t treat us as friends or equals, we’ll do whatever we must to help.” Killua handed the phone back to Gon in anger.
There was a pause through the other line of the call.
“Kurapika….please?”

Another pause.

“Fine.”
Gon smiled after hearing Kurapika’s voice
“We got someone from the Troupe with us too! We’ll help you out as much as possible!”
Gon ended the call. 

“Idiot.” Killua mumbled.
“Wha? What did I do?” Gon looked at Killua with worried eyes.
“You should’ve worded that better. Kurapika now thinks that we have a Spider with us. You don’t have a tattoo do you?” Killua glared at Crona making them jump.
Crona shook their head.
“I don’t know, your body is pretty covered.” Killua said skeptically.
“C’mon Killua, let’s not do this right now. We can explain Kurapika the whole misunderstanding once we see him.” Gon spoke. Crona sighed in relief for Gon saving them from nervous rambling.
They had nothing to hide, but everytime they would explain, it would sound like they’re guilty.
Killua nodded.
“Alright, whatever you say, Gon.”

-back at the troupe cuz i can change perspectives suddenly-

"They must have a lot of potential if they managed to escape like that." Shalnark waved the papers around.
"While you were in the other room, we made plans."
Nobunaga came a while later after the boys escaped. He told them about the event and how he would've liked for them to be recruited.

"And this time Crona will be a part of it."
Machi added with her usual uninterested tone.
"Yeah since they are now going to be a spider if they manage to get through this." Shalnark smiled. "Say, speaking of Crona, where'd they go? Weren't they sitting against the window?"

"Must've left while we were talking i don't know." Phinks scratched his head.
"Most likely, they don't like being in big arguments. They must've gone to their room." Shalnark said.
"You would know. You know them more than us."
"Well how else would you greet a new pal?" Shalnark walked towards the hallway to where the rooms were. As he reached Crona's door, he knocked a few times but wasn't surprised when there was no answer.

"I'm coming in!" He opened the door and his smile turned into a sudden frown.
There was a large hole leading to the outside. There were holes on the side of the wall revealing to be where Nobunaga was.

"Crona?"
He checked each room, each corner, but the messy pink haired introvert was nowhere to be seen, not even Ragnarok's loud mouth could be heard.
Shalnark ran over to where the others we're.

"Crona's gone!"