7

Day 2 of being with the Phantom Troupe, Crona still was feeling a bit shaken up about the sudden encounter with the jester, making Crona want to stay in their room and avoiding the fact that they have to greet the others.
They don’t think the spiders even want to bother with the shy swordsman.
Crona was in the corner located near the door. If it were to open, it would hide them.

“What are you moping about this time huh?”
Ragnarok appeared, resting against his partner’s head.
“I’m not moping, I just don’t want to leave. I feel better staying here.”
They replied, resting their chin against their arms.

After a little while of peace and silence, there was a knock on the door.
Crona didn’t bother to get up. They hoped that whoever was on the other side would think that they were still sleeping and would just walk away.

“Crona?”
The voice on the other side announced, but the duo didn’t say anything.
“I’m coming in.”
The door opened slowly.
“There goes your plan haha.” Ragnarok laughed.

“Oh there you are!” Shalnark found them behind the door in a corner.
“We were wondering where you went.”

Crona looked up at Shalnark with an emotionless look.
“We?”
They didn’t believe that the other members were thinking about them. They thought that Shalnark is saying that to seem nice.

Shalnark nods.
“Plus, Phinks brought in some breakfast. Well, more like stole but that’s beside the point.”

“Alright Crona get up we’re going.”
Ragnarok pulled his partner’s hair.

“Gah! Stop!”“No, get up, we're getting food now!”“Stop pulling my hair!It hurts!”“We haven’t eaten ever since we got here! I’m still surprised at how you still haven’t died of starvation!”“Let go!”“Stand up you baby!”“I SAID STOP!”

“Gah! Stop!”
“No, get up, we're getting food now!”
“Stop pulling my hair!It hurts!”
“We haven’t eaten ever since we got here! I’m still surprised at how you still haven’t died of starvation!”
“Let go!”
“Stand up you baby!”
“I SAID STOP!”

Ragnarok lets go of Crona’s hair and puts his hands up.
Shalnark was standing in front of them watching the whole thing. He backed up a bit not expecting Crona to yell like that to their partner.
After a little awkward silence, Ragnarok started to giggle.

“Awwww, I forgot how scary you get when you yell at me like that!” He poked at Crona’s cheek, grinning.

Crona got up and followed Shalnark to where the others were.
They all were having their fair share of food and were scattered throughout the small area. There were some groups of threes or twos eating together. Crona just wants to eat alone.

"Oh look who's here." Phinks yelled over at Shalnark and Crona's direction.
The blondie runs over to Phinks to grab two sandwiches then runs back over to Crona, who didn't move an inch ever since they have gotten to the main area.

"Here." He sticks one sandwich in front of Crona while munching on his share.
Crona nodded and took it. "Thanks"
"Come on. Let's actually let you introduce yourselves properly to these guys."
Crona hesitates but manages to follow Shalnark to where Phinks, Feitan, and Shizuku were.

"Oh hey it's the newbie" Phinks was the first to notice.
Crona nods at him and takes a small bite out of their meal. Shizuku and Shalnark on each side of Crona while the other two were in front of them.
"Ey you got any more of those? I gotta eat too ya know!" Ragnarok whined.
"Didn't think you needed to eat" Shalnark exclaimed. 
"Here." Shizuku said calmly, quickly getting the attention of the small demon sword.
Shizuku sticks half of a snack near Ragnarok, waiting for him to respond.

(Replace Tsubaki with Shizuku^^)

"Freaky. That thing has a mouth." Phinks muttered in surprise.
"I'm not a thing, you no eyebrowed creep. I have a name." Ragnarok munched.
"What did you say?"
Phinks straightened up in anger and raised a fist.

"Shut up and eat" Feitan mumbled.
They both quit arguing and continued finishing their share.
Well, Ragnarok actually finished Crona's share because he took it right out of their hands.
"Hey." Crona looked at their hands sadly, still wanting to finish eating.

"Remember Shizuku, we're going out tonight with Franklin." Feitan got up from the broken rock he was sitting on and walked away without saying another word.
"Ohh yeah." Shizuku said. "Maybe you can come with us?" She turned her head to face Crona.
"Wha- sorry. I can't leave, remember? I don't want to be a bother anyways." They scratched their head hoping this will get them out of this situation.

"You can't escape. That's what the boss meant. If you're still with us then you'll be fine."
"But i don't know this place. What if I get lost?"
"Don't worry."
Shizuku got up and walked away without letting Crona have a chance to make another excuse.
"Might as well go, it's better to know the environment." Shalnark reassured.

Crona only sighed.

-later that night-

'Can't believe I was dragged out here with them.' Crona thought.
They were walking a small plaza with Feitan, Shizuku, and Franklin ahead of them.
'Why are we even out here? They didn't even want to tell me cuz they would know I would mess things up. They didn't even ask if I wanted to go. What a burden I am.' Crona pouted.

"What's going on over there?"

Crona overhears Shizuku's voice and looks over to where she was looking. There was a huge crowd of people surrounding what seemed to be a tall man reeling in the attention of the crowd, a young boy sitting down with a table in front, and another young boy but albino and was holding a ring.

"Whoever could beat this boy in an arm wrestling match can take home this valuable treasure! Anyone can come up and give it a try but for a price!"
The tall man announced.
"that's one way to make money." Crona mumbled.

"I'm going to give it a go" Shizuku walked over to the center of the crowd.

"Oh look at that folks! Looks like we have our first female contender! Would you like to say where you're from?" Another announcement was made.

Crona took a few steps closer to get a better look of the match.

"Begin!"

The match had started, but it looked like they were both having a hard time.
The boy and the spider were both struggling to get each other's arms down.
After a few seconds, Shizuku had lost meaning that the ring wasn't hers.
She thanked the boy and walked away.

"At Least you tried your best." Crona walked up to Shizuku.
"What a shame. I actually wanted that ring."
She complained while the others continued to walk.
"Why didn't you steal it? We're thieves. If we want it, we take it." Feitan replied.

'How long has that boy done this? He must be really strong to take that many people in a row.' Crona wondered.