I find a cool father-figure! And a super awkward moment happens

We kept walking, I hadn't said a word since I last spoke to Winston. The last word exchange we ever had. 

We walked for days, only stopping at night to sleep. I saw a water bottle zoom past me and saw that Minho was the one that threw it. 

One night when we were all sleeping I felt someone shake me awake and a loud boom went off behind us. I saw that it was Aris who shook me awake and the boom was lightning and thunder. 

I stood up, grabbed my stuff and Aris grabbed my hand as we started running towards some lights in the distance. 

"Hurry!" Thomas yelled. 

"Go! Run!" 

The lightning almost hit us and we kept running. 

"Keep moving! Come on!" 

"Let's go!" 

"Come on Teresa! Go, go, go!" 

"We're getting closer!" 

"Keep going!" 

"Get inside! Go!" My brother told us. 

Right as we almost made it, Minho got struck by lightning and he and my brother were sent flying. 

"Minho!" My brother yelled. "Come help him!" 

"Come on, get him up." Newt told Aris as the two grabbed Minho and I grabbed Thomas. 

"Keep going!" I yelled. 

"Go!" 

Me and Teresa got inside and Fry held the door open for the boys. 

"Move! Come on! Hurry up!" 

The boys got inside and Fry shut the door. 

"Put him down." 

"Watch his head." 

"Who's got a light?" 

"Minho!" Thomas shook the boy. "Come on, come on. Minho?" 

"Minho?" 

"Min Min?" Aris looked at me. "Did you just call him 'Min Min'?" I nodded. 

"He only allows me to call him that." Aris nodded and went back to helping wake Minho up. 

"Come on, Minho." 

"Come on, man." 

Minho finally groaned and we all sighed in relief. 

"There he is." I sighed and sat down next to my best friend. I almost started crying. 

"There you go." 

"Here you are. Are you okay?" Thomas asked Minho. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

"I think you got struck by lightning." My brother told him. 

"Oh." Minho nodded. I laughed a bit as the boys helped Minho to his feet and Aris grabbed my hand to help me to my feet. 

"Come on, let's go." 

"Nice and slow." 

"Okay." 

"Let's get him up." 

"Think you can get up?" 

Me and Teresa turned around. I smelled something funny. Like, it smelled horrible in there. 

"Hey." I said. "What's that smell?" I turned on my flashlight and a crank tried to grab me but I ran backwards and stumbled into someone's arms as they pulled me away from the thing as we all screamed. I saw it was chained up, so it (thank god) couldn't get to me.