The Plan (The Start of Death Cure)

Me and Harriet hid in our place waiting for Brenda and Jorge to come to where we were. 

"Do you think this will work?" I asked her. Harriet looked at me. "The plan. Do you think we can get Aris, Sonya and Minho back?" She nodded. 

"It has too." 

When Jorge and Brenda made it to us and the WICKED guards got out of the helicopter me and Brenda made our way in it. 

Just as the pilot of the helicopter tried to get out of his seat I pointed my gun at him and cocked it. Harriet rested her chin on my shoulder. 

"Hi." We said, smiling. We threw him out of the berg and Fry, Brenda and Jorge climbed on in. 

~ Thomas POV ~ 

Me and Vince started tying up the car that Minho was in and I saw WICKED solders coming towards us. 

"Newt, honey, how you doing?" I asked. 

"Don't rush me." He responded. 

The WICKED solders started shooting at us. I kept tying the rope onto the train car.  

"Shit!" 

After I was done with that I started shooting at the WICKED solders. 

"Newt, get up here!" I yelled at my boyfriend. 

"Almost there, love." He called back. 

Vince went onto the ground and started covering for Newt, shooting back at the solders. 

"Newt, go!" I heard Vince yell. 

When Newt got up here I nodded towards him. 

"Hey, babe." He just smiled. 

"Where the hell are they?" He asked as I kept shooting at the WICKED solders. 

"I don't know!" I responded. 

I heard a berg coming towards us and heard my sisters voice. "You boys need a lift?" 

I smiled fondly at my sister. I saw that a hook was making it's way down to us. When it did, I hooked it onto the train. 

"Go, Go!" Me and Newt yelled. 

"Vince, get up here!" Newt called down to the older man. 

"Now, Vince!" I yelled. 

Vince got up and whoever was driving the berg lifted us up. When the WICKED solders stopped shooting at us, we all started to celebrate. Me and Newt hugged and Vince hugged us. 

~ Skip to where they get back to base ~ 

~ Maddie POV ~ 

Newt broke the lock to the door and Thomas opened it and I ran in, looking for my best friend. 

I looked around and saw Aris with a bloody lip and black eye and Sonya next to him. 

"Aris." I whispered and I went up to him and we hugged.

"You cut your hair." Aris told me as he felt the ends of my hair. 

"Yeah. It was a pain in the ass to keep having to tie it up." We hugged again and after I hugged Sonya. When I let go of them my brother and Harriet came up behind me. I kept looking for my brother in anything but blood. 

I heard my brother sooth the kids. I turned around to face him, tears brimming my chocolate eyes. 

"He's not here." I told them. My brother sighed and pulled me into a hug. I just cried into his shoulder.