Epilogue

Me and Brenda were talking and laughing close to the ocean. It's been six years since we rescued Minho, finally escaped WICKED and Newt almost died because of the Flare. But everything is calm now. Newt and Thomas have settled down and have adopted a beautiful baby girl. Sonya and Minho got married a few months back, and Brenda and Gally are engaged with a little baby on the way. And then, me and Aris. Happily married with me being nine months pregnant. Everyday, I felt the baby move more and more. 

"So, when's the baby coming?" Brenda asked as she put her hand on her own small bump. 

"It should be any day now." I told her. Just then, I felt this sharp pain go through my stomach and I looked down to see some liquid running down my pants. "Shit." 

"What?" Brenda asked. Worry filling her eyes. I looked at her, fear filling mine. 

"I think I'm in labor." 

Brenda turned to Gally, Newt and Thomas who were behind us. "Boys!" They stopped their conversation and turned to us. "Wake up Aris! He's gonna want to be there for his kids birth!" The boys stood up eruptly and Gally quickly ran to the hut that me and Aris shared, and Newt and Thomas quickly ran to me. 

"Are you okay, M?" Thomas asked as he helped me up. 

"I'm in labor, what the hell do you think?" He nodded and quickly took me to the med hut. 

"Newt, go get everyone!" Brenda told him. Newt nodded and ran to go get everybody. 

Right as I laid down, Minho, Sonya, Newt Aris and Jorge ran in. Harriet, Fry and Gally following them. 

Once Sonya got to me, people started to crowd. 

"Okay, everyone, back up!" She told them. She turned to Gally and Fry. "You two, go get me some small towels, two wet and two dry." Both boys nodded and ran out of the hut. Sonya then turned to Newt, Thomas and Minho. "You three, get me a two bigger towels and a blanket." They nodded and left. "Everybody else. Just leave and let me do my thing." Everyone started to leave. "Not you, Aris. You need to hold your wife's hand." Said boy nodded and came up next to me and grabbed my hand. He kissed my forehead. "All right, Maddie. I'm gonna need you to push as hard as you can." I nodded. "On three, okay? One. Two. Three!" I started to push. I let out some screams from the pain. "Keep pushing!" 

I kept pushing as hard as I could. I think I almost broke Aris' hand from how hard I was squeezing it. The boys came back with towels and gave them to Sonya. "All right, boys, leave." The boys did as told but Minho gave Sonya a little kiss on the forehead first. 

After hours of agonizing pain, Sonya finally yelled something that I liked. "I see a head!" 

A few minutes later she yelled again. "You're almost there, Maddie. Almost there. You just need to give one last push!" I pushed and let out a horrible scream. A minute later, I heard crying fill the air. "You have a girl, you two. A healthy baby girl." I smiled as Aris let go of my hand and took our beautiful daughter from Sonya. 

"She's beautiful." He muttered. He looked at me and smiled. "Thank you, Madison. For giving me such a wonderful gift." 

"I'm gonna let our brothers in, is that okay?" Sonya asked. I nodded. 

A minute later, Thomas and Newt entered the hut. 

"Is that my niece?" Thomas asked. Aris nodded and handed our daughter to Thomas. Thomas smiled. "She's beautiful." He looked at me. "She looks a lot like you." 

"I know, I'm hoping she gets Aris' eyes though." Aris smiled, sat down on the bed next to me and pulled me in for a hug. 

"Have you decided on a name?" Newt asked as he played with my babies small hands. I smiled. 

"Yes. Teresa." The boys looked at me. "She was my best friend. She made sure I got onto that berg so I could live. I want to honor her by naming my first born daughter after her." The boys sighed but nodded and kept smiling at their niece. 

Not too long after that, Sonya took Teresa and ushered them out and let Minho and Jorge in. 

"Oh my god, she's beautiful, hermana." Jorge said as he held my little girl in his arms.

"She's amazing you two." Minho told us as he pulled Sonya into his arms. 

After them, everyone had met the new addition to the family. 

When all that was done, I hugged Teresa close to me. Once she opened her eyes, I saw the most beautiful pair of blue eyes I've ever seen. 

"She has your eyes." I told my husband. He smiled. Sonya came back in. 

"Aris, I think Maddie might want somewhere comfortable to sleep, so you should take her home." Aris nodded and picked me up like a princess as I held onto our daughter. 

He took me back to our house and once we got to our room, he put me on our bed. He took Teresa from me and placed her in her crib. Once we both got into cloths decent enough for bed, Aris hugged me close to him. 

"Thank you," he muttered. "For giving me Teresa." I smiled into his shoulder. Slowly, I fell asleep, ready for the sleepless nights ahead of me. 

Final (A\N) 
(I don't know what to say. We're done with His Sunshine. I first started this story when I was twelve, but didn't publish it till October 2020. I'm honestly so emotional right now. I created this as an what if Thomas had a sister and she fell in love with Aris? I didn't even intend for there to be Newtmas, Maddie and Newt were supposed to like each other for a bit but never do anything about it and fall in love with other people. Then came the Newtmas, and Gally liking Maddie wasn't even supposed to be a thing. Anyways, before I get too emotional and infect you all with it, I want to say thank you. Thank you for all of those who stuck with me for the whole story. Thank you for loving this story and giving me a chance to finish it. I love you all, and, again, Thank you, for everything)