Shit just got real

"We don't even know what this stuff is." Newt shook his head as we stood in the med hut while Alby was on the bed.

He was breathing heavily and sweating like a pig. It scared me to see him like that. I looked up to Alby, he was like my dad in a way. Ever since the incident with Stephan, he protected me like any dad would his daughter (btw, I will not be showing you guys the thing with Stephan. All I will be telling you is that Stephan assulted Maddie and he was banished, I might show what happened to Maddie and Gally's relationship, I'm still not sure. Maddie is going to tell Teresa but that is all you will get of what happened, please do not ask me to write that chapter as this story is aimed towards teens from the ages of thirteen to adults, and that scene would be very emotional, so again PLEASE don't ask me to write it).

"We don't know who sent it. Or why it came up here with you. For all we know, this thing could kill him."

"He's already dying. Look at him." Thomas responded as my eyes turned to Alby. I couldn't help but agree with Thomas, I need to know if Alby would be okay, if that serum could help him... it was worth a shot. "How could this possibly make it any worse? Come on, it's worth a try."

Newt paused for a moment. His eyes were on Thomas. I felt super awkward in that moment, sexual tension was flying, I felt super out of place. I mean, did they forget there was other people in the room, or....?

"Is it just me, or is sexual tension vibes coming off of them?" Teresa whispered to me

"Thank god, I thought I was the only one who saw it." I whispered back. Both me and Teresa started randomly giggling.

"What are you two laughing at?" Newt asked us when he looked away from Thomas

Me and Teresa looked at each other and smirked. "Nothing Mama Newt." I giggled. Newt HATED it when I called him Mama Newt, but I did it anyways.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "I mean it Maddie."

I sighed. "Fine, we were giggling at the sexual tension between you and my brother." I smirked

When Newt and Thomas' faces went as red as tomatoes, me and Teresa looked back at each other and burst out laughing.

"All right. Do it." Newt said once his face calmed down a bit. He was still red though. I love how I could make him and Thomas red with only one sentince.

Thomas (face still pretty red) went toward Alby, and just before he was about to poke him with it, Alby's eyes shot open and he grabbed Thomas by his collar with rage and hatred in his eyes

"You shouldn't be here!" He growled at Thomas

"Shit!" I yelled as I started to pull him off of Thomas. "Alby stop!" Me and Newt tried to get Alby off of Thomas, but Alby's hold was too strong.

"Get the syringe!" Thomas shouted at no one in particular. I was trying to push Thomas and Alby away from each other. Teresa grabbed the syringe and stabbed Alby with it, making him pass out again. Thomas stood up, and pulled me in for a side hug.

"Well... okay..." I muttered

"Okay, from now on, someone stays here and watches him around the clock." Newt said with a commanding voice. I was still trying to catch my breath from trying to pull Alby away from my brother

"Hey." A voice sopke and we turned to see Gally enter the med hut with a torch in his hand. Oh, how I wanted to punch him right in the jaw. "Sundown, Greenie. Time to go."

Thomas looked at me and I gave him a reassuring look, his eyes then turned to Newt, they stared at each other for a moment. It took Gally to cough and me to wolf-whistle to get them to look away. They looked like tomatoes again.