Rescuing Minho And Taking Down WICKED

Me and Teresa were walking towards the building and my brother at some point came and started walking with us. 

I was a little (okay, a lot) short for a guard so when we went by, people would stare at me. 

Aris and Brenda went to get a bus and drive us all out when we came back with Minho and the kids. Fry went to go make sure we could get out of the walls. Jorge went to get a berg quickly so we all could get out of here without a bus, and me, Newt, my brother and Gally went as solders and went with Teresa so we could get the kids and Minho. 

We walked inside, Teresa slowed down and Thomas grabbed her arm to keep her going and I sped up to keep up with them. "Don't stop." 

We walked past some guards who gave me a weird look. Ha! Well, the jokes on them, they are not the only ones who did! . . . That's probably not good though. 

Anyways, after that, a guard came up to us, I knew it was Newt. He has a very specific way on how he holds himself. Minho holds himself with pride. My brother holds himself with confidence. I hold myself with wit and courage. While Newt, he held himself with either a leader kind of stance, or a sad and lonely kind of stance, never a mix of the two. But, ever since he and my brother started dating, he held himself more with his leader stance, but at that moment, he held himself with his lonely stance. He was depressed because he has the flare and he might not be able to stay with my brother for long. But I'll make sure he does, no matter the cost. 

Anyways, We all walked towards some stairs with me in the back just in case Teresa tried to escape. I stayed in the back of the group just in case Teresa tried anything. We found Gally and he started to walk with us after we got down the stairs.

We got inside a stairwell with Teresa in the front and Gally in the back. Me, my brother and Newt pointed our guns and looked around just in case people came. We started to go down stairs when Gally stopped us. 

"Hold on. Hold on." He said as he stared at a electrical panel. "I can get in here." He lifted his mask so he could see better. 

"Stay there." I told Teresa. I turned to Gally. "Throw me the walkie." Gally tossed me the walkie and I got it (great for me!) and started to walk down the stairs but stopped when I heard Newt coughing. 

"Newt, you alright?" My brother asked as he started to rub his boyfriend's back. 

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine love." Newt replied. 

I lifted my mask and quickly went back up the stairs and talked into my walkie. "Fry, we're in. How you doing?" 

"Yeah, I'm getting there." He replied. "Tell Minho 'Hi,' for me." 

"Hang in there, Fry." 

Gally opened the panel and I saw a lot of wires. He grabbed one. "This'll work." 

I started talking into the walkie again. "Brenda, Aris, what's y'all's status?" 

"Status is, we're working on it." Brenda answered. 

"Copy. Just make sure you two are ready on your end." I told them. 

"Don't worry. We'll be there." Aris told me. I subconsiously smiled when I heard his voice. I shook my head. We didn't have time for that, we needed to rescue Minho. 

Gally put something in the panel then closed it. "All right, let's go." 

We ran through the hallways to a door and when someone opened it, me and the boys raised our guns and Gally shot the guard. We all started shooting at the WICKED guards so we could get the serum, Minho, and the kids there.